Recolours for leesester sliding door
Despite my deep procrastination crisis, I'm finally able to provide 4 recolours for the fishing cool SF sliding door from Leesester
You'll need the mesh for the recolours to show.
- 2 strip doors, one in a quite used state, the other almost new
- A strong, although a bit rusty, metal one
- A geeky SF recolour
Object in pictures:
xanathon's lightpanel01b & m
jasonduskey's Razor wire
Walls & floors by me.
Thanks to the credits fixer.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|LeesesterStarTrekSlidingDoor_RC.rar | Description: recolours for leesester sliding door||510.2 KB||7,498||27th Oct 2011|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Star Trek Sliding Door by leefish|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
17 Comments / replies (Who?)