Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2020 at 1:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default NRAAS mastercontroller not working
I downloaded the nraas mastercontroller mod recently for the sims 3, but it's not working in my game. is it available in the Chinese game or does it only work in English game? if so, how can I make it change so that the mod works? I don't like gaming in English lol

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 1:10 AM
Hi there. We have always relied upon players volunteering to supply us with localizations of the various NRaas mods that translate them into different languages. I got a bit lost in the older records for MasterController but it looks like one was supplied for Traditional but perhaps not Simplified Chinese although the list I am looking at may not be up to date anymore. The languages not matching up shouldn't be preventing the mod from working, though.

Maybe you could bring this question to us at NRaas so our developer can make some suggestions?