Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 18th May 2024 at 2:27 AM
The game sounds like it's focused on romance stories, and it also sounds like it wants to serve you stories that you just kind of play through like a visual novel. All I want is Sims 3 only moreso (easier CAW, less lag, easier rotational/community play, but still household oriented: tweak the rabbitholes so shopping & some different careers are live but rabbitholes are still there). That's it. Probably I won't ever get it, but I probably won't ever get any of the new life sims either.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 20th May 2024 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Players want ceiling paint for the same reasons EAxis painted the temple ceilings in Jungle Adventure. Normal houses also have painted ceilings. This is why painted ceilings came so early in TS3 - design matters.

Also, dog houses are not inhumane unless used inhumanely. It’s inhumane the way a tent is inhumane. Fun to sleep in for a night, but why would you force your child to sleep in a tent outside in a blizzard? A dog can still have a home outside of home, just like humans do.

Grant has a habit of gaslighting Simmers, like staying we never got 3 expansion packs in a year. Maybe not 3 in a fiscal years, but we definitely got Showtime, Seasons, and Supernatural the same calendar year.

Not to mention, he got mad that Lindsay dared to challenge the minds of the team to implemented in-depth babies (>:OOO) IS SHE INSANE???? Who in their right minds would think family gameplay matters!

Yeah, I don’t like the folowing attidute person be in a lead and promise a better game. He should have fix that or at least been silent when players gave valid points why TS4 sucks without backtalking like we are some r…… (mentally handicapped). We smart, not deaf or stupid.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Page 2 of 2