Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 2:01 PM Last edited by linolino : 22nd Aug 2006 at 6:22 PM.
Default Is it possible to edit and remove part of a animation?
Hello people, i just started modding, and was looking for a way to modify animations and found this forum and anim editor here.

I want to use the a2o-elixirOfLife-drinkSucess and the a20-elixirOfLife-drinkFail animations in a object i'm creating, however, i want to cut out the first few frames of the animation, because it starts with them bent over to the front with their right arm stretched, and then standing straight taking the hand to their mouth. I want to remove this starting pose of the animation.

Is this possible with this editor or any other?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:22 PM
You might be able to, without looking into changing the actual animation.

As said here, you could see if the animation has an event flag somewhere near the point you want, and use the Start at tag in temp 0 thing to start the animation there.

It's a bit of a long shot, hoping there's an event flag there, but from what I've seen, event flags usually show up in places like this; between two parts of an animation.

If that doesn't work out, I don't know. Without an external animation editor, I know it would be a major pain.

The above post should be ingested with 1/4 Tbsp salt. In the event of an allergic reaction, panic and wait for the reaction to pass.