Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#13076 Old 31st May 2024 at 10:12 PM
I miss Nameberry's Namehunter. It was such a useful tool when coming up with names for born-in-game Sims.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#13077 Old 1st Jun 2024 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
You need to make a paved maze course for sims to run the Llamaborghini on. You can also have a Llama petting area using [url=https://modthesims.info/d/144733]this amazing Llama!

I tried to find that pettable Llama! XD Apparently a search for 'llama' does not bring up 'llamazing'.
Mad Poster
#13078 Old Yesterday at 5:34 AM
It seemed like a cool idea

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#13079 Old Yesterday at 7:57 AM
I kinda of miss the cute little house on the M in Sims logo that they did in TS1 and wish they would of continued it for TS2. I know it's a rather nitpicky minor thing, but it was cute making the M look like a mountain.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#13080 Old Yesterday at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
It seemed like a cool idea

Some of us have been doing testing on those booths. The consensus was that they only work properly on a community lot with a server podium. The waiters have some sort of magic that allows them to deal with the dishes and the diners just jump over each other.
Forum Resident
#13081 Old Today at 8:05 PM
A while ago I mentioned to my youngest son that I had a Grilled Cheese cult in my old modern 'hood. He asked me a few questions about it, and I described the orange and brown decor, the large kitchen, themed art, and the shrine to sandwiches.

He just showed me the hidden grilled cheese shrine in his latest Minecraft build - it's hilarious and he did a great job with recreating what I described to him within a very different game. I think grilled cheese will feature more prominently in my next 'hood.
Page 524 of 524