Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 10:44 AM
Default How do i extract 7z files and get them get into sims 4?
When i extract a 7z files then it creates a new 7z file ??? It dosent extract into a package file?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 6:59 PM
what program are you using?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
what program are you using?

I have attempt 7zapp, rargenie, the unarchiver, zipeg. I have too used WinZIP but it was only a trial verstion and while using the trial version i just mark all files and click extract files. So i dident Check if all the 7zip files got extract or not.
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SaivYlva
I have attempt 7zapp, rargenie, the unarchiver, zipeg. I have too used WinZIP but it was only a trial verstion and while using the trial version i just mark all files and click extract files. So i dident Check if all the 7zip files got extract or not.

I use 7zip too with no problems: http://www.7-zip.org/
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th May 2020 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
I use 7zip too with no problems: http://www.7-zip.org/

Which one did you download?? There are so many options, how do I know which one to download?
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#6 Old 9th May 2020 at 11:54 AM Last edited by fascisthater : 9th May 2020 at 12:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by hottskullxD
Which one did you download?? There are so many options, how do I know which one to download?

Please check dates when posting in forums. You replied to someone from a 2015 post. You have a 32 bit or 64 bit processor on your computer-get the one that matches the type of processor you have. This will show you how to determine type of processor your computer has Link