Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 9:25 AM
Default Default Underwear Removal?
I'm wondering if there's a mod that will allow me to take off the default underwear. I have some CC crop tops I've downloaded but the bra is super visible underneath them and I was wanting to know if there was a way to remove the default bra??
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 9:29 AM
Not on this site

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Inventor
#3 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:03 AM
What are you looking for is nude top - but as mentioned before, not on this site.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaseyDollface
I'm wondering if there's a mod that will allow me to take off the default underwear. I have some CC crop tops I've downloaded but the bra is super visible underneath them and I was wanting to know if there was a way to remove the default bra??

I believe Wicked Whims lets you change the default underwear for each individual outfit, which should work for what you described.

The people posting above me probably knew that but didn't mention it by name. What, is it against the rules now? Even though everyone uses it? Come on. Well, they were right about it not being on this site, though, but it's easy enough to find.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shenti
I believe Wicked Whims lets you change the default underwear for each individual outfit, which should work for what you described.

The people posting above me probably knew that but didn't mention it by name. What, is it against the rules now? Even though everyone uses it? Come on. Well, they were right about it not being on this site, though, but it's easy enough to find.
I think it should be fine talking about it. You're just not allowed to link to pirated/illegal stuff or content that is not appropriate for PG13 (as in sexual content). As long as you don't post pictures it should be fine. We're just talking about a way to make the bra less visible/invisible.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 6:59 PM
That's nasty. Do you have a fetish for low polygon counts or something?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SharksAreCool
That's nasty. Do you have a fetish for low polygon counts or something?

What an ignorant thing to say--people like what they like and play the game how they want to.
Theorist
#8 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shenti
What an ignorant thing to say--people like what they like and play the game how they want to.

Just ignore it and it'll go away. They're more scared of you than you are of them.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 2:57 AM
Go to sexysims

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang