Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 9:10 PM
Default Dumb question of the day...pets CC edition.
Been out of the loop for awhile. Can someone direct me to a list of broken cc for CAD and/or instructions for batch fixing (if such a thing exists).

I'm assuming that beds, couches, counters and fridges are borked. Anything else?

Please not rugs or art...75% of my cc are rugs and art.

And eyelashes too, for some odd reason. WTF, EA?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 9:43 PM
https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/inco...r-7-2017-patch/

Everything you're asking for, including batch fix updates are in this link. Eyelashes fixed too. If you're using the "No EA eyelashes" Mod get rid of that and update as well.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 9:56 PM
Thank you!

Do you know if S4S will update all couches, beds etc., or only the ones that were made using that program?
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 11:34 PM
That much I don't know, but I guess you'll have to just give it a try and see if it works. All of my stuff was fixed, nothing couldn't be fixed.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 12:27 AM
Will do. Thanks for your help.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
Thank you!

Do you know if S4S will update all couches, beds etc., or only the ones that were made using that program?

it should fix all because they are all made similarly by referring to the same resources in the game.
Of course, I've yet to try it. Let us know!