Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 6:04 AM Last edited by daisylee : 10th Dec 2017 at 5:45 AM.
Default Did You Get the Survey about 4?
I did. I rated 5 and silly me assumed I could use the space given to reply to reply. After chopping over and over got under the 400 characters and said send us a real survey. Listed my issues as well as could in the space allowed.

edit: nobody else got it? And 4 disagrees as I rated 5 or.....? LOL
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:28 AM
I got it.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drinkmorecocoa
I got it.

I got it too.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 5:08 AM
Yes I got it too!
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 6:08 AM
So did I!
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 8:48 AM
Where did you 'get it'?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:41 PM
I was sent an email.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:08 AM
I used to get surveys and answered them all in full but not any more

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:05 AM
I didn't. What did it say?

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happycowlover
I didn't. What did it say?

It asked on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely you'd be to recommend Sims 4 (something along those lines) and then there was a box for additional comments. Like was said above, you had to keep it under 400 characters, so had to be pretty concise with your answer. It wasn't one of those surveys they've sent out in the past about possible future packs.
Smeg Head
#11 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:23 PM
Are those the same surveys Origin regurgitate every six months? Like you've changed your opinion since that last six they've asked you to complete? With only one EP per year and the game kept purposely lacklustre, how could a player's opinion have changed in any great capacity? Sure, it's all on lacklustre slowdown so that Sims 5 can be released with a bang to coincide with the 25 year anniversary of the franchise. EA Maxis would be fools not to release Sims 5 to coincide with such a unique anniversary in the industry. And all Sims 5 has to be is a better game than Sims 4, which can't be all that difficult. So don't waste your time with Sims 4 surveys because there's a reason for the lacklustre slowdown of this iteration.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 3:39 AM
No, I did not.