Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria

I don't know about Maxis, but, since soon after I started playing, some of my teens have been trying to tell me that, given the chance, they could look after children just as well as any adults could, if not better. I guess the Newsons have proved them right!

Well, I do have inteen so occasionally my teens have to become parents - but for the most part I like to have them have slumber parties, go to school dances, fall in love, have crushes, get into fights, make friends and do other 'teen' things as opposed to raising children - especially children they didn't have. I guess that's why the Newsons never appealed to me on their own. I'd just ignore their story and set them up with good parents so that they could enjoy their childhoods instead of babysitting all the time and/grinding for work/skills. To each their own!
Page 2 of 2