Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 10:38 PM
Default Can someone tell me which plants I'm missing?

Can someone tell me what plants I'm missing? I looked at the list I found online and the only one I KNOW I'm missing is the Tulip. Can that be gotten through a seed packet?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 10:46 PM
I don't know in which list you were looking, but here it tells you how to get it as well:
https://sims-online.com/sims-4-gard...llection-guide/

seems to me you are missing a Tulip, UFO, and either Bonsai Buds or Blackberries..

if you have Seasons you can buy both the Tulip and the Bonsai Buds using the phone under Purchase Gifts..
for the UFO plant I think you need to explore space using a rocket ship.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 8:23 AM
That looks like base game only. So you are missing tulip, blackberry/bonsai bud and I think that last one is the UFO plant...or Intergalactic Growth Pod.

Forgot to mention, that tulip and the berries should be in a seed packet - but it might be the rare or uncommon ones, I don't remember.
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 1:29 PM
Bonsai buds appear to be obtainable through grafting grapes with something else, if the notebook obtained on researching grapes is correct. (I haven't tested it to know if the notebook is right or wrong).