Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2020 at 11:05 PM
Default An Unwanted Red Blush
So, I have all of the packs bought for the game and even quite a few mods added in to enhance the game. I took notice that one of my Sims has a red blush on his face. At first, I assumed it was that he is sick, but there was nothing to indicate he truly was. I opened CAS to see if it was a blush I could easily remove with a simple click of a button, but nothing to come close to it. It surrounds his eyes, his nose, and his cheeks. I'm curious if I can even call it a sunburn or if it's a glitch I can fix somehow. Though, if it is a sunburn, I am curious about how he must have gotten it since I never got him to sunbathe, and shouldn't sunburns go away in only a few days?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th May 2020 at 8:31 AM
Do you know which mods you're using and what each of them does? do you update them regularly?
you could make sure it's a mod issue/feature by simply removing all mods and checking your sim then..

what you're describing sounds similar to the blush effect of the Slice of Life mod
I never used this mod myself, but I think usually those effects are buff dependent
do you see any strange buffs on your sim?