Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 7:54 PM
I've actually just started a kind of prosperity challenge using only the premade sims because I was curious to see what they could get up to. I'm still in week one of the first family (the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family) and I already hate them.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moraelin
Nope. I have to at least tweak them extensively myself.

I do too but sometimes I like to let them retain their original look in some ways.
Scholar
#28 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
And I also found Paul Romeo and Katherine West from the Vintage SP a interesting challenge, because they are the actual parents of Sergio Romeo from GT, so grabbed them, and threw them in a house along with Sergio and the three are now a happy family, other odd thing here, Sergio is much older than his parents now, because i gave him a head start since Vintage SP wasn't released until much later.

I didn't know that! I think they're one of the only premades I haven't downloaded from the Gallery yet. I haven't put the Windenburg premades back in the save I'm playing right now, so I'll grab this couple tonight, so I can merge them with Sergio. Thanks for sharing this or else I wouldn't have made that connection at all!

Quote: Originally posted by shyboy95
I've actually just started a kind of prosperity challenge using only the premade sims because I was curious to see what they could get up to. I'm still in week one of the first family (the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family) and I already hate them.

Yea, I don't play with them. There's just something about them I find annoying. I've tried, but I just can't put together a story that I like for them. So, they get deleted. I've struggled a lot trying to like the Pancakes as well, so I decided they're going the same way the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family goes from now on: off into the deleted bin.

I also don't like the Caliente AU thing Maxis tried to do. It just does not work. I think those three families besides the Rasoya family are the only ones I really dislike. Although I'm kind of up in the air about the families that came with Cats and Dogs. They're just kind of "meh" to me.

The Bheeda's are probably my favorite and most played premade household.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 5:55 AM Last edited by Weisskreuz : 16th Jan 2018 at 10:10 AM.
Not usually, but instead of deleting them all like I always do, I've left them in my newer saves files and allowed the game to marry them to my custom sims.
Recently I was floating around ignoring my own sims and happened upon the lesbian love child of Maaike Haas and Eva Capricciosa. I thought same sex pregnancy was turned off by default. But they were both listed as her parents in CAS. She also had a twin. Charming.
Edited: so no one has to click through to see her beautiful face anymore.

FOR THE HORDE
Scholar
#30 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 6:19 PM
I never allowed my Maaike Haas to marry or even have children, instead made her concentrate fulltime on her Writing Career, by the look of that screenshot, looks like a made the right choice!
Page 2 of 2