Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:08 PM
Default What everybody Hates - But you Love
Thread just got put up with the two things flipped round... so...
ANTI-FLIPPMENT!

What do you Adore that everyone Despises, with a passion?
What makes other people Barf and you shrug and go... "Thats Nice"

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:10 PM
Olives?....That's all I can think of.
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:13 PM
Mice, rats, ferrets...

Anchovies. Nobody but me likes anchovies. None of my family or friends.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:14 PM
I like broccelli.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:16 PM
I love Tabasco. I know tons of people who get disgusted when I put it in salsa or chili, but I want my food as spicy as I can get it. Although, I will admit that the habit of sprinkling it over popcorn is a bit disgusting, but it still tastes good to me. I also love the television series Supernatural- I only know one person in real life who likes it, and the rest say it's just weird. One last thing... I always have to put up with nay-saying on my music taste. No one appreciates classic rock anymore.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#6 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:17 PM
SNAKES!

:D

They've been my favorite animal since I was like, in 2nd grade when my teacher brought hers into class. <3

Oh yeah, and since I listen to any and all kinds of music, I get a little bit of hate from everyone when I say I like their arch enemy of music. Hahah
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:19 PM
Those "Odd" Veggies.
I DESPISE Normal Veggies (Thats Carrots, Peas, and the like) But stuff like asparagus, maybe Sprouts (With lots of butter so they aren't rank) and odd things like Parsnips! (YUUURMMM!!!! -Roasted)
Like things like Sweetcorn and Mash tho...

I also can eat ANY VEGGIE RAW
I love Peas Raw (From the pods, Not defrosted they taste like cold cooked ones)
I like Potato Raw
I like Carrots Raw
Anything s'long as it's not cooked

Yes, I'm weird with Veggies XD

------------------------------EDIT------------------------
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
...No one appreciates classic rock anymore...

I do

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:21 PM
Those candy hearts that you can get around Valentines Day with messages on them. Pretty much everyone I know hates them for some reason...

I also like broccoli and cinnamon hearts, unlike most of my friends...

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:23 PM
I like eating frozen peas too. Can't stand them hot or defrosted though.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:29 PM
No No No No... You has it allllll wrong
"Peas in the Pod" is what I'm taking about, Or those "Garden/HandShelled Peas" packets from supermarkets. They EXPECT you to use them like Frozen peas, But no, I just eat them as they are

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:31 PM
I wasn't talking about you, I was just adding that to my broccelli post. :P

Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:33 PM
But you added a "Too" at the end - As though you were agreeing to my strange Veggie Rules! :p

Mweh, It's all Cheesecake

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:33 PM
Brussels Sprouts, Crazy Frog (a.k.a. The Most Annoying Thing), long lines at the grocery store.

Eagerly awaiting Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:59 PM
I love long car rides, unless I'm in a hurry to get somewhere. That's what I love about road trips - just sitting in the car with radio blasting as loud as possible and being able to look at the beautiful scenes you pass by. Anywhere I go, if the ride over there is long, all the others complain about it.
I also love Jelly Bellies. But when I offer them, no one wants any.
And plus, Chipotle Tabasco sauce is a must for me. But when I buy bottles and use it, people are always ask me why I even like it at all or scrunch up their noses.
And by people, I mean my family. Quite a rude bunch.

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:00 PM
No one appreciates classic rock anymore.

Classic Rock! :banana:
We agree on one thing my anti-cat loving friend :P

Classical Music
80's music (classic)
Cats
Writing Poetry (as my friends say, don't rhythm so...that means it's not poetry :wtf2

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Mad Poster
#16 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:06 PM
To me, classic rock is Blue Oyster Cult, Guns 'N Roses, Queen, The Ramones, Queensryche, ZZ Top, Styx, Van Halen, Spinal Tap, Warrant, Led Zeppelin, etc. 80's music isn't classic... it's 80's and an entirely different league. Soundgarden, Nirvana, U2... for me, that's not the same as classic rock at all. But that's just my two cents .

Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:07 PM
Lima Beans. I know.

Funny side note, I thought about putting up a "what do you love that everyone else hates" thread too, but I decided against it.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:10 PM
Didn't they all come out late 70's-early 80's?
Led Zeppilin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kansas, Boston, Styx, Journey, Supertramp, Heart, Aerosmith and Bon Jovi.

I got a iTunes giftcard for christmas and I got mostly what you listed minus the ones we already have here and just now allowed to touch.

Edit: Can not forget the best band in the world....Flock of Seagulls!
I told my friend about them and she looked at me like I was some kind of freak :D

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:13 PM
Gift cards.

Just give me the money.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:13 PM
Blue Oyster Cult, Guns 'N Roses, The Ramones, ZZ Top, Van Halen, and Spinal Tap all had their heyday in the 70's. To me, the 70's were the hallmark years of classic rock, even though bands such as Queen managed to keep going into the 80's. Oh, Freddie Mercury... only the good die young, indeed .

Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:17 PM
My dad listens to all the early 70's which make me neglect to listen to any of his music
Like...Steve Miller Band and more, but I see them as drugie-ed up and thrown on stage.

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:00 PM
Freddie...*sniffles*

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:19 PM
I love Tabasco. I know tons of people who get disgusted when I put it in salsa or chili, but I want my food as spicy as I can get it. Although, I will admit that the habit of sprinkling it over popcorn is a bit disgusting, but it still tastes good to me. I also love the television series Supernatural- I only know one person in real life who likes it, and the rest say it's just weird.

Another Tabasco lover! I love spicy foods, too. My new favorite thing is the most recently released Ketchup with Tabasco sauce in it - now even my fries are spicy. x)

#24 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:36 AM
The movie Showgirls - It's so bad that it's good.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:44 AM
Onions. I LOVE onions. Raw, cooked, you name it!
Page 1 of 7