Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 9:19 PM
Default Maybe someone could help me...
Vampires are supposed to be seductive creatures of the night. In the Sims, they can create an aura of flirt when they are masters, but I dont feel like that is classic vampire enough.
I tried to figure out how to do this myself. It seems REALLY simple in theory.

But I am not a coder.

Could someone, who knows how to mod, create a mod in which,
When a Vampire takes a small drink, the victim is flirty +3 for like, 12 hours or so.
When a vampire takes a deep drink, the victim has their Friendly and Romantic relationships towards the vampire maxed out. Basically the victim would love the vampire when he/she woke up.

I thought it made sense. If someone could create this, or steer me in the right direction so i could do it myself, That would be great
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 10:21 PM
Requests are not allowed here, sorry. But see this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533538 in case it helps. However I hope you find out how to make it yourself, new modders are always welcomed.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)