Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 1:08 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 30th Sep 2017 at 5:16 PM. Reason: re-categorizing
Default Sims using bathroom with pants on
My female sims are using the bathroom with their bottoms on. Like they literally sit with their pants still on. Why is this and what can I do to fix it?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ciarayoo
My female sims are using the bathroom with their bottoms on. Like they literally sit with their pants still on. Why is this and what can I do to fix it?

Haven't they always done that if you use a no mosaic mod? (someone please enlighten me if I'm wrong)
Inventor
#3 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 1:33 PM
Its normal in sims, however, Whicked Whims mod gives option to undress bottoms when using toilet, so it might be the mod you're looking for.
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Its normal in sims, however, Whicked Whims mod gives option to undress bottoms when using toilet, so it might be the mod you're looking for.

I don't use mods like that or a no mosaic, so I had no idea. Hopefully this is what OP wants, because a mod like that's a bit much just to have your Sims use the bathroom with their pants down.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
I don't use mods like that or a no mosaic, so I had no idea. Hopefully this is what OP wants, because a mod like that's a bit much just to have your Sims use the bathroom with their pants down.

Oh, it's definitely overkill in this situation, lol, but I don't know any other mods that can do the functionality that OP talked about. However, you COULD just get the WW mod and ignore all of the more adult features. I think the most recent update adds autonomy but I'm sure it can be disabled. I use an older version--of many mods, not just WW--and see no immediate need to update anything, so I dunno. But I'm pretty sure you can turn off everything you don't want to see and just use the bathroom undressing feature.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ciarayoo

Advance fashion mechanics in SimNation, I guess? Maybe there is a zipper under/in-between legs under their peepee hole that the females pull down or it opens when a sim sits and the pants' scanner detects when the user is sitting on a toilet and thus open up when it turns out to be positive result..
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 2:28 PM
no mosaic mod should be the 1st mod you should ever download. and the 2nd...

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#8 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 5:16 PM