Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 4:55 PM
Default Vampire help required please!
Hi!

I've got a problem with the vampire EP...

So, I get the power points, and click the powers I want. Done. Level up, now it says I have to pick weaknesses. Fine. I click a weakness, or 2, and the tick isn't bold for me to click. So I pick different weaknesses. Nothing. I try clicking more powers and weaknesses. Nothing. The tick won't let me click.

I have a mod for free powers, but this issue is happening with or without it.

Help! What am I doing wrong?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 2:44 AM
A better question is how the heck do you have 300+ points to spend?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xx.Abi.xx
Hi!

I've got a problem with the vampire EP...

So, I get the power points, and click the powers I want. Done. Level up, now it says I have to pick weaknesses. Fine. I click a weakness, or 2, and the tick isn't bold for me to click. So I pick different weaknesses. Nothing. I try clicking more powers and weaknesses. Nothing. The tick won't let me click.

I have a mod for free powers, but this issue is happening with or without it.

Help! What am I doing wrong?

Do you have the newest free perks? there was a old one that would not allow you to take weaknesses and keep going. Also after you start a vamp with these files you can't go back to regular vamp they are changed forever. Hope that helps a little anyways.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
Do you have the newest free perks? there was a old one that would not allow you to take weaknesses and keep going. Also after you start a vamp with these files you can't go back to regular vamp they are changed forever. Hope that helps a little anyways.

Ahhhh thanks for your help, I'll see if this works!