Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:10 PM
Default TS2 Downloads for Life Stories
Sorry if this has been asked before. I was wondering: does TS2 downloads work for Life Stories? I was thinking about getting Life Stories since my game is so screwed up and I really can't play my game with no downlaods. Hopefully it can.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Advertisement
#2 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:11 PM
According to threads here,yes.
One person said 20mb of stuff slowed her game right down,whereas someone else said 200mb and its still going strong.it will vary for everyone.just try,and see what happens yeah? (3
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:55 PM
Given that at the recent Maxis visit people were told that the game was made so it *wouldn't* work with custom content (to keep it on the light side and usable on laptops/low end computers) I'm guessing that they may fix it so it can't be done.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:59 PM
I do not see how they could fix Life Stories now. I mean, they can't fix it through expansions as Castaway and Pet Stories are serperte games on their own. Nobody will probably get the patch if they patch that feature and they could only fix the problem with Castaway and Pets right?
#5 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 6:11 PM
any1 got links for life stories downloads?? i cant find any
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 6:25 PM
The items are found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=220834
and the careers are found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=220833

Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th May 2007 at 10:31 PM
I used my beddings recolors in Life stories & it works using C.LeeFunkensnooz. I can says Yes they works. You can visit my forum or use any beddings recolors using C.LeeFunkensnooz.