Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#14426 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yvelotic2001
I am now way too intrigued to not download it lol. Curiosity killed the cat, let's see if I'll live another day. Though, before I download anything, is it safe to remove it whenever I please if I don't like it or should I test it separately?

As for the Back Alley Sims stuff, is there a readme somewhere? Some of those filenames sound... questionable. And please tell me the CP doesn't stand for what I think it stands...

EDIT: Downloaded "Invisible Counter for xxxsims Interactions" and the previews are VERY NSFW lol

CP = Classic Pin-up Body Shape. Yeaaah I had to think about that for a minute because I knew it meant something but not that.

I've had the BAS woohoo everywhere stuff in my game for ages and it should be safe to add and remove whenever. It's kind of it's own thing, so it doesn't really interfere with mods like ACR. And I don't know about the Sim file share copies, but my files have ReadMes in the folders. Some are just animation files, so they don't have explanations.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#14427 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 9:56 PM
I would think it's archived with Chris Hatch's NSFW stuff, because he made an adjuster bouquet that pulls the Jokerwild animations. Anyway, yes, it's safe to remove as you want, though iirc, there is a memory included for other animations, so maybe don't install that if you want to remove it later. The counter animation is part of a different set, orginally from xmsims (maybe?) but I think Chris updated those, too. So you might find all of those archived together.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
#14428 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 11:10 PM
So as it turns out the Cop-a-Feel Loveseat isn't usable when placed on the stairs, as I expected. That was my best bet, any other ideas to make sims sit at stairs?

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Forum Resident
#14429 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 2:15 AM
Who could ever forget the stripper cake... hahahah!
Ooooh, the good old days! Too bad that one never got re-created for TS2.

the woohoo stairs mod was not Pes... it was Chris Hatch /JokersWild. Try the woohoo in the bushes! hahaha... "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet!"

-gE
>=)

Sims2 Shenanigans Workshop Discord! Learn to mod!!
Join our Discord and participate LIVE! Interact with instructors and creators!
Next Workshop Sat. April 20. SimPE for Beginners part 2!!
This Workshop is part 2 on the Ins & Outs of SimPE! Join us and start creating!
Alchemist
#14430 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 3:03 AM
So as it turns out the Cop-a-Feel Loveseat isn't usable when placed on the stairs, as I expected. That was my best bet, any other ideas to make sims sit at stairs?

That should've worked. I've used it for that same purpose. Do you mean they don't use it autonomously, or it doesn't work at all?
Mad Poster
#14431 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 3:05 AM

They need space to access it. Other than that I think it should work like a regular loveseat (but not sure if any of the options have been edited out).

I don't think there are a lot of other options if you want it for regular gameplay. If you just want the option for pictures, there's also poseboxes and other OMSPs.
Instructor
#14432 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
That should've worked. I've used it for that same purpose. Do you mean they don't use it autonomously, or it doesn't work at all?

They complain about routing. Maybe I have to figure out a different configuration, I was testing it on a 2x2 square with stairs on each side. How do you usually use them on stairs?

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Mad Poster
#14433 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 11:28 AM
I am now way too intrigued to not download it lol. Curiosity killed the cat, let's see if I'll live another day. Though, before I download anything, is it safe to remove it whenever I please if I don't like it or should I test it separately?

As for the Back Alley Sims stuff, is there a readme somewhere? Some of those filenames sound... questionable. And please tell me the CP doesn't stand for what I think it stands...

EDIT: Downloaded "Invisible Counter for xxxsims Interactions" and the previews are VERY NSFW lol

You're safe. It's Classic Pinup, a female Bodyshape.

I'd test everything new separately anyway, but AFAIK it's safe to remove. The stair woohoo is in the Jokerswild animations. There are notes in there as well.

And yeah, some of XXX Sims' animations were also made to work with Chris Hatch's bouquet.
Alchemist
#14434 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 1:50 AM
They complain about routing. Maybe I have to figure out a different configuration, I was testing it on a 2x2 square with stairs on each side. How do you usually use them on stairs?

No special way. I just sat it there. I'll try and get some photos later.
Lab Assistant
#14435 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 1:45 PM
I'd love to see a mod that either reduces or completely nixes the relationship threshold to teach toddlers skills. I don't really get why you have to be friends with your child in order to teach them basic skills, and it forces me to make them interact a lot with their children if they want to actually teach their kids skills.
Mad Poster
#14436 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MHS0501
I'd love to see a mod that either reduces or completely nixes the relationship threshold to teach toddlers skills. I don't really get why you have to be friends with your child in order to teach them basic skills, and it forces me to make them interact a lot with their children if they want to actually teach their kids skills.

I guess the kid won't listen to you if they don't like you heh.
Top Secret Researcher
#14437 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MHS0501

I mean, in my experience just taking care of the kid is enough to get the relationship up, but I'd be interested in that as well, for my old-fashioned families that hire nursemaids.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14438 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 10:47 PM
A cake that sims can bake, with fairly low cooking skill, say a boxed cake. That once done they can add birthday candles and be used as a birthday cake.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#14439 Old 7th Apr 2024 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
A cake that sims can bake, with fairly low cooking skill, say a boxed cake. That once done they can add birthday candles and be used as a birthday cake.

Yes, maybe a system like Sims 4 where you can add birthday candles to a cake you've baked and it'll become a birthday cake!
Mad Poster
#14440 Old 8th Apr 2024 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
An option on the pool for 7+ outgoing Sims to skinny-dip. Perhaps only available at night?

It now exists!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14441 Old 8th Apr 2024 at 2:26 PM
It now exists!

Oh my goodness that's wonderful! Thanks for the link Bulbizarre and thanks @whoward69 !
Forum Resident
#14442 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 1:34 AM
I wish More Townie Sims Visit Community Lots and Customer Limit Adjuster could have a baby so I could choose per lot on my non-owned community lots.

I love 30 sims in the night club or the mall or a big public park, but less so on the 1x2 coffee shop lot
Top Secret Researcher
#14443 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 8:40 AM
It would be nice if it were possible to check in on owned business(es) on a computer (email) rather than by phone).

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#14444 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
I wish More Townie Sims Visit Community Lots and Customer Limit Adjuster could have a baby so I could choose per lot on my non-owned community lots.

I love 30 sims in the night club or the mall or a big public park, but less so on the 1x2 coffee shop lot

One way to achieve this is to use the Visitor Controller, and put much stricter parameters on the coffee shop so that fewer sims fulfil the requirements. Or, a more micromanagey way to do it is to use the "setmaxnumofvisitingsims" cheat before you leave for the community lot. Whatever it is set to when you arrive at the community lot is the maximum amount of sims who will appear on the lot.

My wish for today is something that takes away the Letterbox effect on the special event cutscenes when playing in widescreen mode. I had to turn my special event camera off because I was sick of seeing it zoom in on the sim's shoulders with their head half or sometimes not even visible

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#14445 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 9:13 AM
There's a mod that lets baby pets use stairs. Unfortunately, they still can't use elevators. I'd like to see that.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#14446 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 9:21 AM
I don't think it exists already, but I'd like to see an edit of Squinge's "no want satisfy uneducated" mod that makes the "be uneducated" fear go away when they age to adults.
Mad Poster
#14447 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 9:35 AM
Just reroll the wants and the ones that are no longer relevant will disappear.
Mad Poster
#14448 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 2:15 PM
There's a mod that lets baby pets use stairs. Unfortunately, they still can't use elevators. I'd like to see that.

They can't reach the button! XD
Mad Poster
#14449 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
They can't reach the button! XD

You say that as if the adult pets can! Well, maybe the cats can jump, and the large dogs stand on their hind legs. Small dogs, I haven't a clue.

Mad Poster
#14450 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 6:10 PM
You say that as if the adult pets can! Well, maybe the cats can jump, and the large dogs stand on their hind legs. Small dogs, I haven't a clue.

Shows me how infrequently I use elevators. I just presumed that all pets couldn't use them. The few I have are on community lots and so are out of reach.
Page 578 of 583