Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:57 PM
Default Maxis Chat - Sims 2 Pets
My laptop reads 5:57, but EA says the maximum silmultanious connections has already been reached!! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO START UNTIL 6!! I NEED my Sims Chat!!!
Advertisement
#2 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:59 PM
I KNOW!!! I never get into chats.
I hope someone sensible got in

It's only a half hour chat, someone might have the transcript up soon after
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:00 PM
I know. I tried to get on five minutes ago, and it was full. Evil meanie heads. I just *know* they're going to be asking stupid questions like "Can we breed cats and dogs 2getther?111one lolz" while all the questions everyone wanted to know here on sims2community will go unanswered. *cries* Not to mention, we're going to have to wait a bit before we get the log.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:00 PM
Yeah I can't get in either
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:01 PM
Did ANYONE on here get in? maybe we can have a mole relay info
Banned
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:02 PM
[off topic]Woah! Discordkitty is a moderator![/off topic]
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:02 PM
I got in and was just in a few minutes ago i left it just now. Here is what i said in another thread.

http://www.sims2community.com/showp...&postcount=1681
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
I'm slightly happier now, because I went to the BBS, in the Pet EP area, and the whole first page is people complaining about how they didn't get into the chat.

SimGameFan, I noticed that too. Congraduations(?) Discordkitty? :D

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
Really? I went in and out of the chat many times odd how so many people can't get in.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#10 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
Thanks guys, it's very new and came as a huge surprise to me
#11 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:07 PM
I'm in! I think I'm actually in!
I can't see any chat but I have an applet open... and there are maxoids in there
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:08 PM
I got in too, just now Trissle. I'm getting out my list of questions everyone wanted to know. :D

I'm not seeing any chat either. Hmm. I'm CeJaye, on their, if you wanna pm me to see if we can talk that way? Hmm.

Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
I'm in! I think I'm actually in!
I can't see any chat but I have an applet open... and there are maxoids in there

This is why you can't see the chat as i said earlier....also the official site says why as well.

http://www.sims2community.com/showp...&postcount=1701
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:12 PM
I'm happy just reading the transcript -shrugs-
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:15 PM
They seem to be having issues. I'm going to have to wait for the chat to actually *start* before posting my questions, eh? *blush* My bad. *waits*

#16 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:15 PM
They said they were having issues. I think a lot of people joined - hense it being full - then a lot ducked out because they were having technical issues and nothing was happening

But it's happening now
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:18 PM
So far, people are asking questions that have already been answered. Grr. Way to waste time, people. I think there was only one that wasn't already answered.

Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:19 PM
Yeah too many of the same questions....
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:19 PM
Woot, pet shops = go!

EDIT: did anbyone ask about werewolves yet, how they work, if they transform?
#20 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:20 PM
You can have pet shops and you can have 8 sims and 6 pets to a household
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:21 PM
Nice. That'd be one full house XD

What about litter size?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:22 PM
They said "maybe" on if there was going to be werewolves, so don't expect much about that. Like we don't all ready know, silly Maxis.

Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:23 PM
Darn. Well, I guess we could just wait for october to figure outthe mechanics, like with vamps...
Field Researcher
#24 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:23 PM
According to MaxisDon, there will be very cute interactions between pets and toddlers.

Also, children will have "as many new interactions as possible".

There will be strays, like in Unleashed, but gates can be locked, so it's all good.

Field Researcher
#25 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:23 PM
OT: Congrats DiscordKitty :D
Page 1 of 5