Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:57 AM
Default Question: kissingpoints.package
As I looked into The Sims 2 folder in my document folder, I found a number of new folders. I understand the useage of other folders except one -- LockedBins. There is only one file in it named, kissingpoints.package. Does anyone know what it is or what useage it is? Or, ... anything, any info that you know about it?

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Advertisement
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 6:05 AM
ive also been nosey-ing aroud,and opened it. i dont know what it does :/
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:11 AM
I'm not sure what it does, but I don't reccommend playing around with things you don't understand.

My guess is that the "LockedBins" folder is either something which nobody can alter/unlock, or it is something which modders CAN use to edit the game with.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:52 PM
I noticed that and was wondering too. Perhaps something to do with unlockables? Ah well

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 6:26 PM
It is to do with the Unlock codes that you can enter in to get new fur or collars...I tried fiddling with it and it did get rid of the Unlocked stuff but I couldn't get it to work properly after that...DON'T TOUCH IT!
Back it up though, especially if you have entered codes in there...

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!