Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 10:31 AM
Default A question about stray animals
Hello, i was wondering about strays.

There is this dog, Tucker, that always comes by. I get my relationship to 'friend's with him, and then right before i can adopt him, he leaves. This has been the case with several different families i have created.

Do the stray animals ever return? if so, how often will they?

And, a quick question about the family limit. A hacker made an ingenius hack that lets people have more then eight sims in a family.

This being the case, has someone made a hack that enables the sims to have more then 6 pets?

lol.. and TOTALLYYYY random, but does anyone else experience this? I played the sims pets all day, since i didn't have to work and, it's like, the howl of a dog is like.. implanted into my brain lol..

anyone know what i mean? :P
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 10:42 AM
You are going to have to wait for hack creators to get pets, fix their old hacks and then worry about creating new ones. Be patient and watch the Programs and MODS/hacks list in the List forum.
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:53 PM
They will come back eventually. The more a dog likes a sim, the more likely they will be to drop by. I've had certain pets drop by quite often.

The strays are adorable, by the way. Every time I see a new one I just HAVE to adopt it into some family. Sake the kitty, Grace the mean little adorable puppy...
Stupid people are stupid
#4 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by discordkitty
You are going to have to wait for hack creators to get pets, fix their old hacks and then worry about creating new ones. Be patient and watch the Programs and MODS/hacks list in the List forum.

The hacks is there. Thanks to Christianlov.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:58 PM
wow there is a hack for more pets already?

o, and i only played the game for a few hours and the dog barking is implanted in my brain.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:16 PM
where is the hack?
Stupid people are stupid
#7 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
where is the hack?

MTS2, search for it
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#8 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:00 PM
found it! got a notice in my email actually haha.
#9 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 5:56 AM
How exactly do you adopt a stray animal? When I click on them, there is no option to adopt.

I used the search feature, but could not find an answer.
Stupid people are stupid
#10 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead
How exactly do you adopt a stray animal? When I click on them, there is no option to adopt.

I used the search feature, but could not find an answer.

You need the daily relationship to be over 60 with the animal before Adoption comes up.