Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:25 PM
Default Favorite pre-order item
I wanted to ask you what pre-order breed you prefer? I usually get my orders from Amazon, and they're the only place with the purple pun, but the purple seems a little to "out-of-the-ordinary". I can get the bandit cat from the EA Store, but I just want both! It's so hard, so I wanted to ask you what's your favorite pre-order item.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:28 PM
My fave is the bandit cat.. as you said a purple pug is out of the ordinary and i like realistic pets, and the star dalmation's stars are purple, if they were black i would have chosen the dalmation but as it stands i go for the cat =D
Theorist
#3 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:48 PM
I like the bandit cat too, I find it to be more creative than a pug with purple fur. I also tend to like cats a little more than dogs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:58 PM
I guess i should probably get the cat, but does anyone here know if EA Store takes money orders?

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
#5 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:03 AM
Isn't there a star dalmation also?
Scholar
#6 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM
I'm getting the bandit cat. The purple pug and star dalmation are too unrealistic!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
#7 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:12 AM
Id love the cat,but my friends are giving me the pug and dalmation
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#8 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:17 AM
There's a star dalmation too
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:19 AM
I'm just buying mine from EB, so no preorder for me D:

But if I was going to, the bandit cat's pretty cool.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:28 AM
No idea if it takes money orders, you'll have to have a look around during the buying process it'll say somewhere what payments they accept. Seems like most people like the bandit cat best heh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:36 AM
I think i'll probably get the bandit cat......so long for the guide. T_T Don't want to make to much of a hassle for my mom. But the purple pug is EXCLUSIVELY available for amazon, so that makes it special. Gah, it's so hard. EA Store doesn't have the guide available, so that's a bummer to, since i'm the type to get everything, it's a very hard decision for me.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#12 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:37 AM
It's not hard, it's easy. Purple pug = really really ugly :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:38 AM
the star dalmatio actually looks cute, to bad it's not available in the U.S T_T I'm not sure if CompUSA takes money orders either.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:42 AM
Just because its EXCLUSIVELY available doesnt mean you've gotta get it cos of that =p think logically.. what are you going to rather use in your game?.. And anyway i doubt it will be long before they all get shared around =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:45 AM
So far, other than EA STORE, amazon has free shipping, and amazon has free shipping. If i also get the guide, i should be able to get the whole thing 10 dollars off how the original price is in total. So far, all i know is that amazon is the one with free shipping AND the guide.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:47 AM
What you need the guide for anyway?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:52 AM
Another collection thing....
but i also read it.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:54 AM
Fair do's heh.. If you want the guide then go for the amazon one, cos like you said you get the guide there and free shipping, and like i said im sure people will be passing around the different special ones so you'll still get them. You'll be busy making your own pets anyway!
#19 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 6:08 AM
I thought EB/Game stop was doing the bandit cat? ..Was i wrong?? ;-;
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#20 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 6:14 AM
they are, it's play.com doing the star dalmation and amazon doing the purple pug
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 6:56 AM
I am getting the bandit cat, and I like it. I'd like the purple pug & the dalmation though. & I want the guide books for OFB & the original game. Not so much for pets, UNI, or Nightlife.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 11:50 AM
I have ordered with the UK Amazon, so I think that's the purple pug, but to be honest I wasn't motivated by the pre-order creature. I have used Amazon loads of times before, so I know they are reliable, so that's why I went with them.
Instructor
#23 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:13 AM
Originally I wasn't planning on pre-ordering anyway (I have bad luck when it comes to mail ordering things... stuff that's supposed to take less than a week ends up taking a month 1/2) but my mom suggested it, since she could get it out of the way before she has to start buying x-mas stuff for the rest of the family, xD. I went with EBgames, the bandit cat looks better and seems like it was worth a little more effort than just turning the fur purple. I would've liked the star dalmation, but since they're purple too.. I dunno. I'm with everyone else, I like the more realistic colors.

As for the guide.. I'll probably buy it after I've had the game for a while -- if I get it at all. I bought the guide for the original game, but after I got the hang of things I didn't use it that much. I'd rather sit in Barnes & Noble and read it in-store instead of buying it and have it taking up room on my desk.
#24 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:40 AM
If you need a guide visit gamefaqs.com the best site of the universe for games...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:26 AM
*sigh* If only, if only.... But since amazon is very reliable, and I have already have had a history with shopping on amazon, I'll probably go with that. But i want all three so baddly! Oh well, guess I'll stick with amazon. And to bad the dalmation is only in the UK....

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2