Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 6:45 AM
Pet's add-on fun?
Hey

I was playing the game for one whole day, and I didn't noticed anything beside pets (and objects)....

I mean is there anything you can do with pets beside them running around the house and yard?

Are there any dog/cat shows, like it was in sims1?

Is there anything fun, that you can do with pets?

Thanks
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 7:00 AM
You can train them to do tricks and you can discipline them so they won't/will jump on the furniture or pee in the house etc.. There are a lot of things to do.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 7:03 AM
Doesn't seem like it yet.

I haven't purchased it because I'm not fussed about Pets at all... But I will eventually get it because I'm IN LOVE with the atomic furniture and I know that every lot that's uploaded now will require pets! :P

I wish they released more with the pack, but they seem to have relied on the fact that everyone will buy it purely because it features pets. This is the only Exp. Pack that I've ever been happy to pick up from the bargin bin.

[ps] I hope no-one thinks I'm flaming the pack or anything, I'm just saying what I think in reply to the first post.

Please call me Ace
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:40 AM
Pets can get jobs. With training, promotion and unlockable rewards.
You can take them to community lots for walks.
You can breed them.
You can adopt strays.
You can become too friendly with strays and wake up at night hairy and hungry.

There's also a whole new set of building tools. You can now build diagonal rooms and rooves, rotate floor tiles and flatten the whole lot to street level with one button. There's also a new tool for demolishing, so youcan delete lots of building features by clicking, rather than having to select each type and ctrl clicking.
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:03 PM
I must say I love the new custom painting feature as well.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:42 PM
*I like the way you can now package sims from CAS.

*Edited to say:
Whoops, sorry Jaycee- it's not sims you can package but rather Pets. Grr, why don't they add package sims to CAS??
#7 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:43 PM
Wow really? I've not made any new sims so I had no idea lol
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:44 PM
What about the werewolves? Make some of them!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#9 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:58 PM
I've not even attempted that feat yet lol
I've only seen a wolf once so it may take a while to accomplish.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 10:14 PM
Also, if you look in your lots and houses area when in neighborhood view, you will notice several new lots that came with the pets game. There are a couple of pet stores, a few homes with families and pets, as well as a lot with a pet park where sims can take their pets for fun.
#11 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
Couldn't you always package Sims from ...Ooohohohoh CAS...

Heh. *slinks away*

Not as far as I'm aware. I never saw a button that would allow you to package them from there. Only in Bodyshop.