Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#176 Old 1st May 2018 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Odd mesh problem? I have some long, plain white nightgowns - and one of them is "see through", actually it's line a naked skin, stretched out to a nightgown form. And now I have a new one: a bunch of new renaisance clothes gave me an "outfit" that is a naked body, with edges at the ankles and sleeves. But the stupid part is it isn't "on" right. I would post a picture, but then you couldn't see the buttocks - on the right hip. Or the one nipple, on the left shoulder blade. Or the shadow of a long arm down the right side and leg.

Do you have a link to the outfits?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#177 Old 1st May 2018 at 4:30 AM
This one - an invisible thread (I know this isn't about board glitches, but I couldn't pass this up).
Screenshots
Inventor
#178 Old 1st May 2018 at 4:38 AM
^ That just happened to me I was so confused .
Mad Poster
#179 Old 1st May 2018 at 5:09 AM
I was going to post the same thing omglo but modyourpanties was down and you got there first xD The irony is too real of that happening on this thread of all threads.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#180 Old 1st May 2018 at 5:17 AM
Yeah...happened to me as well, Charity was supposed to have posted last. First time I got a blank spot though! And yeah..modyourpanties is down.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
#181 Old 1st May 2018 at 6:13 AM
A guy died on the toilet and the animations glitched, so he was waving a newspaper around and facing the wrong way while pleading not to die.
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 6th May 2018 at 1:15 AM
Sims wouldn't get out of bed.. so i had to reset both sims..
Field Researcher
#183 Old 6th May 2018 at 2:14 AM
Daniel Pleasant was pooping on his marriage as usual, this time with Chloe Curious, while out of my control. In the meantime, I was playing Titania Summerdream, who was having her first date with John Burb. Since I wanted them to take it slow, they were performing only friendly interactions, until I decided it was time to spice things up a little bit. I commanded them to slow dance, and suddenly, I heard that familiar sound you hear when sims fall out of love or get caught cheating. Daniel stopped mid sofa-WooHoo, ran up to John completely naked, and freaking slapped Titania's date. My face was even more expressive than any sims' feature I have ever seen.

I made John selectable and saw the memory "got caught cheating by Daniel" even though Daniel was just an acquaintance in his relationship panel. Then I made Daniel selectable and opened his relationship panel. He had no feelings for John, but it still said that John was his fiancé???

Now, I know the meaning of one-sided feelings, but one-sided engagement? This game...!
Mad Poster
#184 Old 6th May 2018 at 2:32 AM
That's a known glitch. You just have to remove the engaged flag.
Field Researcher
#185 Old 6th May 2018 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
That's a known glitch. You just have to remove the engaged flag.

Obviously, I did. It might be a known glitch for you, but this is the first time it happened to me in my fifteen years as a player!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#186 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:22 PM
I've no idea what happened, but when my Sim was playing with her baby girl, her arms began rapidly windmilling around (taking the baby with it). I worried about shaken baby syndrome. Then they went back to normal.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#187 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 11:35 AM
I used to have witches do that when taking out their brooms to fly away on or putting them away after arrival. There's an old Maxis blooper video showing a sim doing that with a shovel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxSpUu64AQI
Top Secret Researcher
#188 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 11:47 PM
I once had a gardener who was sidestepping near a flower border. It looked like a little dance. He'd take a step then turn to face the other way, take a step that way then turn to face where he'd just been. He did this continuously until I got someone to sack him.
Forum Resident
#189 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 9:47 AM
I've had two strange glitches in the last two days.

1. Rhett Hart proposed marriage to Penny Weiss; their daughter was already a toddler. A sim day later, they married and moved into the same household. I then noticed that their daughter's memories of the engagement were correct, but her memories of the marriage named two sims currently in the bin - she seemed to think Jodie Larson had married Tessa Ramirez. I checked, and all the Harts had the memory of Jodie getting married and the Weiss' had memories of Tessa. Rhett and Penny's memories were fine, as were Jodie and Tessa's. I fixed the memories with SimPE and ran hood checker; it didn't find any problems.

2. Virginia Beech is currently at university, and her brother phoned. I noticed during the conversation that her relationship with him was -83/-90. When she had left for university, the relationship had been in the low positive 90s, and they were BFFs. I checked her relationship panel, and she had similarly terrible relationships with her entire family, despite still having friend, best friend, or BFF flags for almost all of them. It looked as if the sign (+/-) had just been flipped on their relationships. I loaded the Beech house, and all of them had great views of their relationship with Virginia. I went back to Virginia and used cheats to drag the relationships back up to about where they had been. Again, I ran hood checker and found nothing. Nobody else in the university dorm had messed up relationships.

I suspect the glitches may be related to some power bumps we've been having recently. We haven't fully lost power, but my monitor and the ceiling lamp dimmed briefly while I was playing last night.
Mad Poster
#190 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Do you have a link to the outfits?

I have no idea what outfit it is. I have LOTS of similar night gowns. I tried to find them all in my downloads but can't - would have to run my entire, huge "Clothes" folder through Clean Installer. And that often doesn't work anyway, as pictures are not always present and names usually don't help.
It IS funny though.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 3:12 AM
Had a sim born without a head today... Seems to be a random glitch since I haven't added any mods recently, and all other babies have been born WITH their heads. I'm hoping she'll grow into it?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#192 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 2:01 AM
Errrr

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#193 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 10:54 AM
I think your game is a bit confused...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#194 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 11:05 AM
I think I know what happened. I was using Smonaff's virility/fertility potions but I must've gave them the wrong ones.

Mad Poster
#195 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 2:28 PM Last edited by grammapat : 22nd Oct 2018 at 2:57 PM.
In a whack version of Pleasantview, Mary Sue & adult Angela live together-boringly. Finally, something exciting! Mary didn't come home from work; I thought she got a promotion and was working a double shift. "Wow, she will turn elder when she gets out of the car, and pass out from exhaustion". But no. At work she would eat and pee, but ALL her needs were tanking. She obviously was not at work. Did she go out with the girls and get in a car crash?! She's DYING!. Two days have passed, all needs are totally red - and suddenly she's in a platinum mood...she's happy?! She must be dead. UM but playing other houses, she can be invited over and she's fine. I think she's doing drugs. I'm thinking of having another family invite her to move in; I expect she will be done with her "I'm about to be OLD" binge and be fine.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Scholar
#196 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 2:33 PM
Oh my, that story...

But to be serious, something must be borked.
Mad Poster
#197 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 2:56 PM
ummm, well yea. The car-pool still shows up; she's about to be fired.
So do you have a suggestion of how to "save" her? Like having her move to someone elses house? Or just leave her alone? I think the situation would never resolve itself.

Lab Assistant
#198 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 4:51 PM
Can't you retrieve missing sim with the batbox?
Mad Poster
#199 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 10:18 PM
Mootilda or somebody made a "Sim Retriever" for serious cases.

If you move her in with someone else and then move her right back, either using the teleporter or normal methods, that might work. Or if you move the whole household, she should be standing at the curb with Lilith.

Did you save and quit while she was at work? Because sometimes they get stuck under those circumstances.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#200 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 3:31 AM
Well, this was fun. Actually I caved and had her elderly parents call her to move in. They are living in the original Pleasant house, and raising Daniel's twins. I expect the grandparents will die soon, and with the twins still children they need a caregiver. Poor elder MarySue, she will be raising Daniel's orphans through their teen years. Angela and Lillith are about to marry, and will be living together somewhere else.

Page 8 of 15