Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: are you going outside?
quite often/Always
9 42.86%
sometimes
6 28.57%
once in a while
2 9.52%
no never
4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2019 at 1:23 AM
Default Are You Going Outside?
I'm asking because @sailorplanet97 asked for this poll.
Also trying to make a "how to make a poll" post.
Screenshots

Sims are better than us.
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 10:19 AM
I have work and things to do too.

Dag-Dag
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 4:30 PM
I often go out. The main reasons are as follows:
1. I like to travel. I have to play once a month.
2. I often travel on business.

PIC @PINCLIPART
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 5:39 PM
I go outside for a cigarette. That counts.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 6:54 PM
Went outside today. Sun hurt my eyes, so I went back inside...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 4:21 AM
Depends on the weather. I DO have to do yard work and obviously the chickens demand outsideness from me, as does the equine. But there are times I'd rather hole up under the blankets and sleep for hours. It depends.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 5:45 AM
Doctor appointments, restaurants, shopping and banking.

That's about it for me.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Went outside today. Sun hurt my eyes, so I went back inside...

Same here.

My skin started to smoke too... wonder what that's about...
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 7:06 PM
My outside adventures are mostly food driven.

I'm at McDonald's right now.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#10 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 9:06 PM
Winter is over, so I don't want to go outside anymore. It's too hot.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 12:24 AM
i went outside this previously weekend, saturday alone, and sunday with a friend of mine to buy fries and our drinks

we had a lot of fun there while walking outside together, i slowly get feelings that i feel more then just being friends with him, and i think he does too, however i have a boyfriend already so i might aswell figure it out
and besides he's flirting other girls so i might aswell look out for myself, better be safe then sorry
Mad Poster
#12 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 11:58 PM
Haven't been out of the house in like, 4 days.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 7:21 AM
I do go outside, but eventually I always come back in. Does that still count?
Alchemist
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 8:32 AM
I'm traveling plenty for work. And going outside after a whole day in a cold, dark church is nice. At the weekend I meet friends and I generally go outside to smoke when I'm at home. I'm on my feet and outside almost every day.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#15 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 6:33 PM
What a funny question! I go outside just to be outside. Love my garden, flowers so pretty now. And (least I start steaming), the night sky always fascinates. Feel sorry for others that prefer their deep dark dungeons. Come on guys! Let us dance sky-clad to the music of the stars!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 4:01 AM
It was such a nice day. I went outside and worked in the yard a bit. I'm totally pale after this winter.
Now my head, neck and arms are all red.
Kill me. Kill me now... Or better yet, give me that aloe vera stuff

Sims are better than us.
Instructor
#17 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 4:09 PM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 27th Apr 2019 at 7:06 PM.
i don't always have time now with my work after i'm out of school but when i'm going outside on my free time i come there to think or kill some times
and sometimes i do both, and i walk outside to find some distractions from everything, out of everything and no people around me for a little while

sometimes i even make a selfie, some weird selfie, last week close to the beach i maked a selfie where i wore a hat and sun glasses, i felt like a gangster there haha
and sometimes but that is once in a while i come for visit

i'm almost 2 years out of school after my diploma for my exams
Mad Poster
#18 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
It was such a nice day. I went outside and worked in the yard a bit. I'm totally pale after this winter.
Now my head, neck and arms are all red.
Kill me. Kill me now... Or better yet, give me that aloe vera stuff

I got a whole bunch of them growing in my place. They remind me of ferns.

I'll send some of them your way.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#19 Old 9th May 2019 at 8:45 PM
Omg I can't wait to graduate and be done with this degree- I will no longer be trapped inside studing for exams and doing research! Like I still go out, but like its no where near as much as I'd like. Gonna get back to walking in the dunes again!!!!
#20 Old 20th May 2019 at 4:52 AM
The only times I really go outside is to get food for myself or my mom's pets, school or, now, work. I know it doesn't sound like a whole lot but I end up having to spend around $40 on gas alone every week or two.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#21 Old 20th May 2019 at 6:34 AM
In the morning, I have an appointment to evaluate the progress of the implant's effectiveness and it's going great. I have two things to ask Dr. K:
1.) I may need his opinion on some medicine I was initially supposed to stay off. Will it affect the day I finally get the final implant?
2.) Can you fix my bandaging? The original bandages were making me itch like crazy.

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#22 Old 20th May 2019 at 8:15 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 28th May 2019 at 8:10 PM.
I've been outside recently. Quite often as a matter of fact. The weather has been so nice here that sitting inside is a form of torture. I can finally go for walks again, which I really missed.

Not that I couldn't walk in the winter, just wasn't a good idea. The last time I fell because of ice I ended up bruised down an entire side. I'm sure I'd break something these days so I avoid walking on icy, uneven ground now!

Edit: 8 days later... rain, rain, rain, rain and more rain. It never stops! Well, it stops but not for long. And the weatherman never has it right - if you see 10% chance of rain you best count on a definite thunderstorm! Don't get me wrong, I actually love storms but enough is enough already. Sheesh. *looks out window and notices the darker clouds rollin' on in*
Mad Poster
#23 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 5:34 PM
I got outside a few days ago, the helicopters were looking for some person that wandered off. Person could be dangerous, big noisy thing in sky was certainly dangerous! I knew what to do, I hid in bushes. Nice lady took me back to my room. I got raisins. The End.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#24 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 3:00 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 16th Jun 2019 at 10:00 PM.
Attitude permitting, a Wal-Mart run. My mother and I may do a supply run, if we're up to it.

Update: Today wasn't my day...I don't get out often because I have no one to help me in an event, I hate summers in NJ because bugs come out and remain out until autumn, not to mention I live in the boonies and it's a punishment to those who can't drive. I suffer from panic attacks and I can't function otherwise.

Mad Poster
#25 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 8:27 PM
I'm outside going to and from work and on my days off, not really

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Page 1 of 2