Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 3:16 AM Last edited by katvenus : 4th Sep 2018 at 1:05 PM. Reason: Moving to solved
Default You do not have permission to access this page
I get a message saying "you do not have permission to access this page" for the following areas of this site...

Under My Links, I can't access "my downloads" or "my favourites"

Under User Tools, I can't access "Subscribed Threads"

I also can't subscribe to threads. (I asked a question regarding that almost a year ago, actually. It went unanswered.)

Please help!

The FULL message is:
katvenus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.

Simming.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 11:27 AM
Hi there

Sorry to see you are having issues. Usually that happens when you haven't confirmed your email. I can see on your account you are part of the "Email awaiting confirmation" group, so you need to go in your email and check the activation message from MTS. Once you click on that link you'll be able to use the site to it's fullest!

Regards,

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Hi there

Sorry to see you are having issues. Usually that happens when you haven't confirmed your email. I can see on your account you are part of the "Email awaiting confirmation" group, so you need to go in your email and check the activation message from MTS. Once you click on that link you'll be able to use the site to it's fullest!

Regards,

Wow, this whole time it was that easy! Had to change my email, but luckily that prompted a new verification to be sent... and it worked! :D

Simming.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Hi there

Regards,

I just signed up for this site today. I tried to access something and it's telling me the same thing it told OP. I verified my email and it's still not allowing me to access the page.

The full message:
cunnillucas, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.

2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.

The page I was attempting to access:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 9:35 AM
@cunnillucas
That download has been removed, that's why you cannot access it.
https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/main