Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 4:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Problem with main screen
Hello Guys

I bought a new computer and I installed the same games I had in the old one. But when I enter the game, I cant choose a city or options as you can see in the print. Does someone know how to fix it?

And im having problems with my graphics cards too. It isnt recognized by the game. I looked for make changes on graphics.srg and add my model but i dont succeed on graphicsrules, i dont know how to put them. my device log is showing that

=== Graphics device info ===
Number: 0
Name (driver): Radeon Pro 555
Name (database): Radeon Pro 555 [Found: 1, Matched: 0]
Vendor: ATI
Chipset: Vendor: 1002, Device: 67ef, Board: 016b106b, Chipset: 00c7
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 9:10 AM
I've never heard of an unrecognized graphics card causing the installed worlds pull-down to be empty. Usually all that does is cause the game to load the "wrong" default game options profile, a generic one. Nothing appears if you click on the pull-down? At the very least Sunset Valley should be there.

What kind of install was this and how did you do it -- Origin digital, retail store discs, a mixture, Steam, something else?