Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 8:28 PM
Default Current style is invalid error?
Hey guys I'm sorry if this has been already answered but I could not find any useful thread................... So, I was in build mode and I tried changing a style of a cc object and suddenly a box appeared saying that the current style was invalid, that I must select another one....... blah blah....... usually, by selecting one of those styles, the orange arrow goes away.....but now my game is like stuck with that box and the orange arrow....... I mean, I can click other things like main menu or quit and enter cheatmode but i dont want to exit, only if there is no other way, you know because of my 3hour progress :/....so is there any keyboard controls like using it in cheatmode or something I can do? please any answers will be appreciated.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 3:54 PM
I cast all the time and have not had this error, so I'm thinking this must be a bug. You should go to game help section and go through the basic check list for game anomalies.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th May 2014 at 12:50 AM
I just got the same issue... don't want to lose the family I just made. Help??? Accidentally tried to drag/drop color to horse tail...
mature minion
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th May 2014 at 1:34 AM
It sounds like you've got a bad pattern installed or some other dodgy cc. I'd check the game help section but this isn't a building problem as such.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 10:09 AM
I'm having exactly the same thing happen to me using the style editor when building a house. Its happened twice so far on two different objects. I don't use custom content in house I will be uploading, so its a problem with the base game. Also I didn't drag and drop any colors when this happened, all I did was click the item to change the style, bugged out immediately and I lost all my work as well.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UrValdBagina
I'm having exactly the same thing happen to me using the style editor when building a house. Its happened twice so far on two different objects. I don't use custom content in house I will be uploading, so its a problem with the base game. Also I didn't drag and drop any colors when this happened, all I did was click the item to change the style, bugged out immediately and I lost all my work as well.

This is not a building issue, it's a bug and belongs in the help section: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=551

Just explain what you have done and hope someone can come up with an answer to your problems.