Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 9:41 PM
Default Detroit Become Human CC for sims 3?
I have been looking everywhere for Detroit CC for sims 3 but I can't find any. Things like the LED on the head and android uniforms and accessories. If anyone knows where i can find these it would be amazing!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zacatack_8
I have been looking everywhere for Detroit CC for sims 3 but I can't find any. Things like the LED on the head and android uniforms and accessories. If anyone knows where i can find these it would be amazing!

I do know that creator Nemiga is working on a LED, and she has also a test version of that LED here. But this LED accesories is still in beta stage. You can find the thread about her LED creation with pictures here at MTS.

Download Link Credit to Nemiga

I am a huge fan of "Detroit Become Human" to.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmazingSims
I do know that creator Nemiga is working on a LED, and she has also a test version of that LED here. But this LED accesories is still in beta stage. You can find the thread about her LED creation with pictures here at MTS.

Download Link Credit to Nemiga

I am a huge fan of "Detroit Become Human" to.

Wow thanks so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zacatack_8

This is maybe a bit late but I found the hair of Chloe from detroit become human.
https://simsoficeandfire.tumblr.com...stom-thumbnails