Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 11:59 PM Last edited by MochaBerries : 19th Mar 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Default Blank squares ?
Im sorry I cant find a place to put this question but im very curious now. Are the blank squares on here where a download is supposed to be an ad spot or deleted content ? Again im sorry if this is in the wrong place I don't see where else I can put this.

See it has blank squares on most of the pages I see.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 12:01 AM
Do you want to post a link to an example because I have no idea what you're talking about from your description?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 12:20 AM
We don't ram ads inbetween the downloads - we're not TSR.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 12:25 AM
Maybe take a screenshot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 12:43 AM
Thanks for moving this to the right place, once again I'm sorry and im still learning this site
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Maybe take a screenshot.
I edited it to add a screen shot
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 1:51 AM Last edited by maxon : 20th Mar 2017 at 8:08 PM.
Oh I think that's just a formatting problem with the page - try changing the size of your browser display.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Oh I think that's just a formating problem with the page - try changing the size of your browser display.

Ah okay thanks lol I will do that.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 4:00 AM
I get that too. I always just ignored it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I get that too. I always just ignored it.

Lol it was making me crazy for a while but I can ignore it from now on also.