Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 6:34 PM
Default #2 - Colonial home
Thread for the Colonial home.
It has a basement.

EPs used:
Generations
Ambitions

CC used:
DIY build set (Columns) by armiel

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#2 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 1:20 AM
I went for a more eclectic look focusing on black, white, gray, lemon yellow, and dark wood. I imagine a family with a teen boy, a younger girl, and then a surprise baby they converted the walk-in closet for. (I know it was intended as a master bath, but when I was looking at the layout I couldn't help but see it as a nursery.) Then the basement is where all the stuff from when they were young and broke went. There's a computer room with a guest bed and a TV room.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 1:55 PM
Even though it was indeed meant as a Master bath., I also had a nursery/closet in mind. 2.5 baths is almost overkill for a house this size. What I hadn't expected was the living and dining room switch, but it's logical.
The surprise is most likely due to the fact that the floorplan is borrowed/recycled from an old upload of mine... which also has a borrowed floorplan

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 6:28 PM
I put a family from the bin in to check routing and now I have to do some tweaking. Turns out they couldn't use that sitting room at all. :/ I'm gonna check the routing on the other ones too.