Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2023 at 2:10 AM Last edited by CinnamonPatty : 20th Oct 2023 at 2:07 PM.
Live in ONE House for the longest time possible.
The rules are simple:
1. Build a House.
2. Create a Family of your choice (make sure your sims do the love dance to make babies hehe)
3. If every sim in your family dies, you lost the challange.
4.keep the original house bones in shape, of course with the exeption that you wanna open up a wall frpm the kitchen to the livingroom for example but nothing further.
5. Only one of your children can "inherit" the house and create their own family, so keep making as much children as possible to prevent someone ending the bloodline.
6. This Challange is only playable with the decades challange from : @ZombieCleo
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Aug 2023 at 2:30 PM
Any limitations on the house? any goals the family should try to achieve? this has some good bones and a very easy(ish) challenge.
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Aug 2023 at 7:14 PM
Define years, please.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2023 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deatherella
Define years, please.

whatever youd like, for example 1900-2000 and beyond
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Oct 2023 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I'maChristmastree
Any limitations on the house? any goals the family should try to achieve? this has some good bones and a very easy(ish) challenge.

Hi, sorry for replying 2 months late, additions can be added, it is recommended that you keep the original house bones in shape and only change wallpaper, furnishing, floors, paint etc.
The only Thing youll have to keep in mind tho is to always have a son/daughter that can "inherit" the house. Depending on the size of the house the other children will have to move out as soon as theyre young adults. Adoption is OK. :D