Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 8:05 PM
The Sims 4~The Wannabe Princess Challange
Background:
In a small town six ordinary young girls lived ordinary lives until one day a competition opened up for one normal girl to marry the very handsome prince! All six girls applied and got to the next and hardest part, they had to move into the castle with the price and prove themselves to be worthy brides.
Rules:
All six girls stay in their own guest rooms at the castle. The six girls are only allowed to talk to the prince for two hours a day but cannot speak to him between 10am and 1pm and 7pm and 8am. The girls cannot leave their rooms between 10pm and 6am.
You are only able to control the girls! if the prince enters one of the girls rooms or try’s to talk to them in one of the forbidden times you are allowed to stop him but apart from that you can only control what all six girls do.
The winning princess in the first to become best friends with the prince and reaches level ten of any two skills. The Challenge officially ends when the wining princess has married to prince and has gave him a son.
The Sims:
All six girls must not look alike and must all have different traits. Only up to two Sims can share a trait. Every outfit except their everyday must be fit for a princess.
The prince’s aspiration must be soulmate and his traits must be
• Mean
• Snob
• Genius

I hope you have fun doing this challenge! If you have any more question feel free to ask. This is my first challenge and I enjoyed creating and doing it so I thought I would share it with you. This challenge is for the sims 4