Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 2:28 PM
Default Mod for Entry To Barrier system?
Hi guys,
So I just bought the Entry to Barrier system from the store, and I noticed you can select Sims by age and occult type.
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a possibility for me to lock out people with certain traits? I don't mind mods.
I also use Nraas, so if anyone knows how I can lock out sims from certain venues with traits that would be great!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:49 PM
Yes, but not necessarily by using the Barrier to Entry system. The current version of NRaas GoHere comes with an extensive flexible door locking system, as well as pay for entry. If you can create a MasterController filter for it, you can lock sims out (or let them in) based on it.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/GoHere%20Revision%20Notes
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 9:58 AM
@igazor

Would GoHere cause Barrier to Entry gates/doors to not work at all?

The notes also say that "Gallery shop doors that came with Midnight Hollow will no longer function as expected". Does that mean they're broken altogether or just operate under GoHere rules now?

Would be grateful if these two points can be clarified; thanks!

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 4:05 PM
GoHere does not control the Barrier to Entry gates/doors. They can still be used, I have some of those too, but the special doors and gates will not honor GoHere's custom locking commands and unexpected things can happen if that is tried.

Afraid that a post at NRaas would be required for the Gallery Shop doors unless someone else here knows the answer, or you may need to try them out for yourself, as I don't have Midnight Hollow and didn't realize this was an issue.