Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 7:31 PM Last edited by siletka : 31st Jul 2016 at 12:22 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED] Checking for Tarlia's clean hoods
I had to repair my UC install of TS2 earlier (couldn't get it to run any other way) and for some reason I've had to rebuild all of my hoods. (doesn't bother me, I wasn't really playing, more like using them for testing purposes).

The problem is that I'm not sure if the repair kept Tarlia's hoods installed or overrode them. Is there an easy way to tell, either in-game or through the file explorer, if my towns rebuilt with Tarlia's templates or if they rebuilt using EA's dodgy hoods?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 11:16 PM
I thought it would have, but I removed the Camera folder prior to the repair and there was no new Camera folder. So that's why I was confused.

Does this mean I have to reinstall the CEP / custom light mod, too?

Edit: You're absolutely right, unfortunately. ;n; I just checked the creation dates on the base game towns and they were replaced with EA's fudged-up ones. Though I think I have a backup somewhere.

Edit 2: Don't have a backup. Time to start downloading all of Tarlia's hoods. Mkay.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.