Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#726 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 8:07 PM
let's get back to the game:
perk time: Big Breast Card! (use to give sims big breasts.)
pandemic! (Your entire household must NOT go outside for 3 days. Until your next event.)
Okay first they were all in the fishing hole and now they are caged in the house.... i don't know what difference makes this and snowed in but I will do it:

double death. (Kill two sims. If you only have two sims then reroll for a new event.) LOL then reroll:
Roll for 3 more events. Have fuuun! okay...

Writing inspiration! (Have a sim write a book.)
Garden dies! (if you have a garden then destroy it.)
Narwhals. (Do something you or your sim would regret.)

ok so these 3 events can translate in just one thing: Rapunzel and Pudding Pop will return home and Kitty will have a pregnancy with fertility treatment from both parts, I choose rapunzel to write a book

indeed the girls regret getting back to their parents house with no bathroom

Okay first came a girl:
white eyes
Big breasts
insane trait

then another girl:
Go into facial editing. you should see a randomize face option right beside the randomize sim option. press randomize face. You can not change anything except if you roll saying you can.
Extra 2 rolls
white eyes
make her first outfit with the wood textures... Don't ask
Medium hair

Third: girl too
No eyelashes
Highlights
Crap! (Delete your sim. Or kill them. If this is your starting sim however then just restart all your rolls from the beginning.)
awww last one born dead
If you ask me white eyes look creep

Sell your child! (Use edit town to transfer any child you have into another house and use kaching once to give yourselves the money.)
What horrible parents are these two

Perk time: Extra Re-roll! (you get a bonus re-roll.) WOO HOO 2 rerolls left
Advertisement
Test Subject
#727 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 8:15 PM Last edited by Vulcaine7 : 26th Sep 2014 at 3:05 AM. Reason: Added a second update
Good afternoon everybody, here's an update from the Kent-Claus clan!

Now that our first days are done - I'm still considering if I'll be giving Jaime her freedom back, because I sorta want her to fall for random ghost guy! - but it is now time to roll a new event!! Let's see what we've got... Free Normal house! (Use free real estate cheat and give yourself a normal house.)

EDA: Second update of the day.

It seems I can't stop playing this challenge. It's just so much fun! I feel a bit bad for not having even visited my 100 Baby household since I started this, but I'm just enjoying this one much better.

Now what will be next for the Kent-Claus clan? Let see what the roll tells us... I Broke It. (You jerk. You broke the challenge! It won't take long to fix but there are some effects.. You have to roll for an event everyday now for the next 3 days.) Alright then, what will day one bring? Roll for 3 more events. Have fuuun!

Well folks, it seems we'll have double events for the next three days, so expect a great, big update from me soon. Wish me luck!
Test Subject
#728 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:39 AM Last edited by Dkayed : 27th Sep 2014 at 9:56 AM.
Hmm.... Guess imma join in!^^

First sim... Male~ Meet Haven Locke c:
Rolled - White Hair, I'm Different, Purple Hair(Re-rolled), Medium Hair
Traits - Rebellious, Great Kisser, Flirty, Genius, Party-Animal
Life-Time Wish - Master Romancer

He does not look very happy..... xD

Second Sim... Female~ Meet Rosalyn Pierce
Rolled - Neat, Loner, Glasses
Traits - Neat, Loner, Bookworm, Charismatic, Mooch
Life-Time Wish - Swimming in Cash

First Event: Win the lottery!
House before

House After

As it is getting late now.... o3o This is to be continued....
Test Subject
#729 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:39 PM Last edited by KristinaL : 27th Sep 2014 at 4:49 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar blah blah
you all are updating maniacs!!

seriously way too much to keep up with. Keep it coming!!
The summer slump must be over. Hurrah.

@Slave_Zombie_Student : The kiddos looked so adorable and really interesting rolls. Too bad a couple didn't stick around long enough to see how they turned out. Also Kitty Mud looks horrific all buff like that. Hilarious! and awww to the last child born to Kitty being deleted and then having to sell one. You really have bad luck with offspring!

@Tekkie A bit of surprise cash is always a great thing! Still no photo of the new little rugrat damn you!

@mon1496 Jojo/Romeo is hilarious all squished into toddler size. Made me grin. Also Starling is totally rocking all of her new rolls. Somehow they fit perfectly. Also buying a potato I find a really bizarre roll...was unaware that it even existed. Tekkie have you been updating the rolls?

@XoxBElieveXox I love the evil trait. It still cracks me up to see evil sims steal candy from babies

@Vulcaine7 Welcome! it's a big feat to read through all 30 pages of the thread. Hah! Mud looks awesome! Actually they all look really interesting. And yes they truly are gorgeous! (but I might be a bit strange) Also really going to be funny to see how the genetics turn out in this family. Futon looks adorable as a toddler but he definitely has a chin in the making! Also really great to see you are as addicted to this challenge as the rest of us are!

@Dkayed Another person joining our runaway train. Welcome! You got a lucky first roll there! Can't wait to see what is in store with Haven and Rosalyn.

ooph! so much to catch up on. Off to write my own update that I have been procrastinating on!

ta!
Test Subject
#730 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:12 PM Last edited by KristinaL : 27th Sep 2014 at 6:19 PM. Reason: because I felt like it?
okay. It's been a few days since I played this chapter and things might be a bit out of whack as I try to remember exactly what happened and when it happened and who it happened to. And what their damn names are even! So bear with me.

EVENT: All you need is love! (Make one of your sims go around hugging everyone. She/he has to hug 5 people every day for 3 days.)

yeah because the Pumpernickels are the affectionate types.

well that's it for now. I lost the plot a little bit from taking so long to update but hopefully I can get back on track with the next update.
enjoy!

I leave you with a pic of Don Vito simply to prove he is still alive.

ta!
Lab Assistant
#731 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:15 PM
Off on vaca won't update till next week a high I had an update but computer crashed before I saved and lost it so I wonder where I last saved lol ttyl !
Test Subject
#732 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 7:30 AM
Continuing on from yesterday~

Rosalyn joined the medical career, and Haven joined the Culinary career.
Next three days weren't all that eventful... Just had Haven meet some ladies xD and both of them work on some skill building....

Event 2: Double adoption! (Adopt two sims)
Alright then xD I had Haven adopt a male toddler... who I named Rayner
He is friendly and exciteable

Male Toddler rolled -
Blue Eyes
Medium Hair
Technophobe

X3 Thats... actually kind of adorable

After Rosalyn got off work I had her adopt a female toddler c: Her name is Karine
Female Toddler rolled -
Give her perfect traits
Glasses
Bald

She is currently a friendly genious

Later that night........ O_O

^ That glitch though...xwx
Test Subject
#733 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:58 PM
Hey there everyone! It's been a bit since I last updated but real life got in the way of my Sims time, unfortunately. And I must admit I was a tad intimidated at the idea of doing 6 events in 3 days! But I have and here I am with the latest adventures of the Kent-Claus household.

Last part we left after Jamie and Clark's tragic deaths and I rolled for my next event and got: I Broke It. (You jerk. You broke the challenge! It won't take long to fix but there are some effects.. You have to roll for an event everyday now for the next 3 days.)
And then my roll for Day 1 was... Roll for 3 more events. Have fuuun!
Which, if I wanted to get done meant doing one more event that day and then two for the two days afterward. It was hard, but we've made it through more or less intact... well, I say that, we did lose one member of our household along the way...

Now off to roll for a new - hopefully single - event!
Lab Assistant
#734 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:25 PM Last edited by mon1496 : 1st Oct 2014 at 9:49 PM.
well I lost my save(not due to sims i have an old computer also lost all my minecraft stuff and other games so i will be restarting this challenge I knew I should not hafe left my computer half crashed had to pull up my last backup which was right before I got ln sooo I am in the processes of redown loading it and then I shall start it over I loved starling and picking on Romeo
Lab Assistant
#735 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:47 PM
Not the minecraft! It's the second best game in the world(after the sims, of course)
So, I'm still very much figuring out TS4, so mu own updates will stay out for a while.
Sorry!

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Lab Assistant
#736 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 3:04 PM
Lets begin again
for my male I got
Named from an object (Look behind you in real life. The first object you see is your sims first name.)
Adult
Long hair

rubber ducky AWWWW so cute! (he wears yellow rubber boots for everything but his swimwear which he wears flippers)
the girl
My name is mud. (Turn your sim into your utter worst nightmare....)
kleptomaniac trait
I'm different! (Make your sim have a unique hairstyle color and unique eye color. Like Blue hair and Red Eyes!)
mud ducky

i'm only showing this outfit the rest were stuff of nightmares
extra sim:
Alone... [Delete one of your coupled sims. That sim must get married as fast as they can in game.]
I have never beleived in the you haft to have a couple in game rule soo I don't think ducky shall be in any hurry (I don't think I've ever been so glad about deleting a sim I worked forever on in all my life)
I'm starting him off in Bridgeport bought him a decent sized empty lot with a fabulous view:

and let's begin I find it easier to start it off by rolling all three first day so my build is the 1st of every other month

I put alot of it in spoilers sense it is rather big

Lab Assistant
#737 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 5:55 PM
Sims can't autonomously try for a baby, not without a mod.
And thank you, now I'll have nightmares because Kitty is just creepy

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Lab Assistant
#738 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 7:19 PM
kitty has reset her face it glitched her winter wear to her old stuff and all the sudden she looked normal again, so I had to redo her face and hair, and I actuually made her look creepier then we had a small photo shoot in cas:
warning she actually got worse;

roll sesion:

an update soon just this roll secession was rather dull
Lab Assistant
#739 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 7:28 PM
Guys, i'm drowning in homework and stuff and i'm only at the 3rd week!
Guess i won't play my little families for a long time! And by reading your lovelies updates i realized i get to attached to my families and i tend to dislike big dramatic events (since dies) but i should be more "free"? like, not giving so much about a game ahah (ok, i'm drowning like i said, don't take too mush seriously what i say at this hour)

Valentina | Italy.

I'm on tumblr.
Test Subject
#740 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:47 PM
Here we go again, time for another Kent-Claus clan update!

This is it for me right now and I'll see you around for my next update!
Lab Assistant
#741 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:24 AM
I am back!
[IMG][/IMG]
Well, out of all the time, why before you feed Levi?
She got triplets, BOYS ALL!!
the first:
Name Romeo
Artist trait
Mustache
the second (So I named him Hunter) :
-Red hair
-Highlights
-Technophobe trait
Last (So I named him Matthew) :
-Hat
-black/white/grey skin
-loner
[IMG][/IMG]
I got: That's not my baby, so here is the only girl child in the house Pudding Pop. she got:
Name Pudding Pop
Blonde hair
Nothing
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Levi and Pudding Pop aged after Romeo, Hunter and Matthew cam

Then after I saved and was aging the triplets, the game crashed (YAY NOT MY WHOLE COMPUTER)
and.. once they age ill show you

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Lab Assistant
#742 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:31 AM
roll: Its all or nothing! (Use a dice or a random number generator. If you get an Odd number then you kill A sim. If you get an even number then you win a new car.)
I got 3 so poor bead had to get it (random generator chose him):
i'll miss you

(right when he died there relation ship had changed to fiancees not broken up?) I thought it fully broke up the relationship
right after he died rubber got the mail, and got some more wedding gifts which I sold:
my little house painting worth 110
spring bloom painting worth 480
immoderate water fountain worth 2150
the digital tattoo applicator worth 5200
then kitty discovered a mood enhancer potion, and I had her make an extra one for her one for her dad
I ended up deleting his grave cause he refused to get in it and got stuck and reset didn't work at least he's still in the family tree that's a blessing

roll day:
Roll for 3 more events. Have fuuun!
1 Hurricane! (take all your sims outside and delete HALF of your house including walls.)
2 Garden dies! (if you have a garden then destroy it.) no garden
3 Free mansion! (Use free real estate and give your Sims a mansion!)
I deleted the top half then moved the bottoms floor stuff in inventory then deleted the rest of the old house then I am going to move them
I deleted most of the furniture in the new mansion for such a small family they don't need it so its been cleaned up a bit few empty rooms that I can use to change future needs
OPTIONAL PERKS LIST: Mustache card! (Give sim sexy mustache. Use with in 9 days.)
ducky now has a bill
some more pictures from the the devil I mean kitty

yah ill do more monday
Test Subject
#743 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:49 PM
I will be playing in Barnacle Bay as we begin this "Challenge". I don't play here often, so we shall see what kind of chaos we can cause to this innocent town..*Evil cackle*
For their home I downloaded a starter home from myrealitysims it is under 20k has two rooms and the cheapest starter belongings. Includes one doublebed, one single bed, one crib 1 1/2 baths, Kitchen and living room.

I shall begin my challenge now My first roll was for my male sim which I got.
least favorite hairstyle
blue eyes
Name him Don Vito Corleone

Traits are picked Random:
*Handy
*Loves Cold Weather
*Mean Spirited
*Never Nude (Thank goodness!)
*Virtuous

Meet Don Vito Corleone:

For the starter female sims my rolls are

Ugliest clothing you can find
Elder Sim ( Apparently Don likes them a little older)
Elf Ears
Skills Also Random
* Athletic
* Inappropriate
* Perfectionist
* Shy
* Snob
Meet Lucille Corleone:

Since my starter female is an Elder.I will play by ear and if I need to create a younger sim to join the household I will do such
She is sooo old they have to wait till the are into game to get married so I shall take the picture of when they get married
The Happy Couple Together at last <3

Will Post shortly on my first event :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#744 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 9:26 PM
Aww and you could try the extra person roll to see if you can get some people that you can use to make children (I just suggest having siblings and such related to her just in case
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#745 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:08 AM
Hi! Sorry for not posting or updating in so long, So busy! But I'm back for a short time and I have a big announcement!
I will be posting a MAJOR update in a few days to a week, it will include lots of new events, male and female sim rolls, perks, everything! also 2 new lists!
I want to take a quick moment to thank you guys, and also announce I will be doing a lets play...eventually. It will be a cartoon lets play much like before, and so if you have a character you wanna see in it, make sure to tell me ahead of time.

Now onto the fun- Me playing again. Haha,

Lets start with the male of the house.
Rolls-
blonde hair
Glasses <3
Name him Romeo

So....This is Romeo, And to fit into the theme we are going for i'm gonna follow the story of Romeo and Juliet! Hopefully it wont be so tragic however....

Female sim time! Crossing my fingers here...
black hair
NO MAKEUP
give her perfect traits- Rerolled caus I just like playing with imperfections :3
Red eyes-using my last re-roll... Red eyes? Really?!
Technophobe Trait - This I can do.
So then, Juliet Capulet....

And here they are! the lovely couple.

So cute

So then I rolled for an event.
Get a job! Get a life! Get off my Sofa ya' bum! (Age up all your teenager's to young adult and kick them out.)
So.... I don't have any teenagers, So they went about there days.

Romeo got a job in politics, and Juliet remained jobless, she might self employ herself when her art skill takes off...
So.. Once again, I need suggestions for my lets play, perhaps there's some old sims you wanna see again, or new sims? Anyway, more fun coming up!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#746 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrillianRikku
emmyzrulz I was wondering if you have plans to adapt this challenge for the sims 4?

If I ever get the Sims 4, then yes. I do eventually plan on getting it once I have a computer that would run it...
Test Subject
#747 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mon1496
Aww and you could try the extra person roll to see if you can get some people that you can use to make children (I just suggest having siblings and such related to her just in case

I know I just didn't want to waste my extra roll on it, so with that said I have a old lady and young man Well I will be posting more to my challenge here soon I have my first event done just need to post it and upload pictures
Test Subject
#748 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:06 AM
Don and Lucille spent their monday rather boringly. First Lucille decided to paint and beautiful picture while
Don played her a lovely song in another room. Their romance is so cute. Should she give the picture to Don as a gift or sell it?

First Event- New job! (one of your sims gets a new job)

Since Lucille is going to sell her paintings to make the big bucks. Don will get a Job in which Buisness Career is best for him,because
it is right across the street. He is to get his first job! Run DON RUN!(He didn't look both ways!)

*HAD TO MAKE THIS BIGGER, SO YOU COULD SEE HIM CROSSING THE STREET TO HIS NEW JOB*

Next Post will be perks/build what they need to build even if it means to sell their bed
Lab Assistant
#749 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 3:44 PM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : 5th Oct 2014 at 10:58 PM.
Default Fab.
[IMG][/IMG]
Roll: Sports contract, so since Flora did not have a job she gets the job, now what to do 1 child, 1 toddler and 3 babys. so she takes time off for the kids, and to paint.
[IMG][/IMG]
Flora has 3 rolls that I need a new baby to complete. and I took away Curtain's.
[IMG][/IMG]
Flora is teaching Matthew to walk..
[IMG][/IMG]
and talk.

Okay, it's always short cuz I forget to take pictures while playing the game
Here is Matthew, Romeo & Hunter's Makeover into toddler! and to add you could see what they got because I forget.
The heir vote is up!! Pudding pop is not on the poll because she is kidnapped.

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#750 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 8:32 PM
Playing the Sims 4 today, so will update in a bit with Don and Lucille.
Page 30 of 37