Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:08 PM
Default Sims 2, simpe Cc recolours wont show in game
hello My Sweethearts x Need your help x

i load SimPE workshop open and go to make and clone a dresser for the game right, it lets me recolour this object. So i load my Sims 2 game and go to check the object dresser.

Guess what happens the recolours do not show. I even tried it with most of them and i still had the problems. Can anyone help me to fix this.

Love x Lizzie x
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:10 PM
Do you have CEP installed?

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:29 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 25th Jun 2018 at 9:45 AM.
There's two options in the dropdown list in the Object workshop, so make sure you choose "recolor" and not "clone". If you make a clone, you make a new object (might overwrite the original one if you don't give it a new GUID, so you may want to remove the first files you made).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
Do you have CEP installed?
Yes lovely, it doesnt do anything
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:03 PM
Then I'm going to guess you didn't make the recolor right. Although, yeah, I'm kinda confused as to whether you're making an entirely new dresser (as in, a new mesh) for which you cloned a Maxis dresser so that it'll have the proper functions, or if you're just recoloring a Maxis dresser. If it's the latter, there's no need to make a clone at all, and if you did, that's probably why it didn't work.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:41 PM
Shouldn't this be in Help? Well, actually probably the Creators Forum but Help it is. Moved.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc