Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 2:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I can't go to the future!
I've looked around and haven't been able to find anything for it, every time I attempt to go into the future it zooms out into map view and does nothing. When I zoom back in, my sim is invisible.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 3:06 PM Last edited by Delow : 9th Jun 2018 at 7:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Try NRAAS Traveler.

I'll try that out, thanks in advance.
Edit: If you want to know something funny, Traveler was causing the issue. I didn't even know I had it installed.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delow
I'll try that out, thanks in advance.
Edit: If you want to know something funny, Traveler was causing the issue. I didn't even know I had it installed.

That's not the usual player experience. But if you would like, and you are (were) on the current version of Traveler, perhaps you could bring this issue to us at NRaas and we can work to help find out why it's happening.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
That's not the usual player experience. But if you would like, and you are (were) on the current version of Traveler, perhaps you could bring this issue to us at NRaas and we can work to help find out why it's happening.

I think it might've been corrupted or an older version, I downloaded the latest traveller and it works fine now.