Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 1:26 AM Last edited by StishStash : 10th Jun 2018 at 1:31 AM. Reason: he wanted two treadmills

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Architectural Design, game not registering items
So I made a sim and decided to place her into architectural design, I got a job to make a gym area. It says I need a treadmill, but when I place the treadmill the item won't check off. I tried exiting buy mode and reentering the renovation, I tried placing the treadmill in a different area, I tried selling and rebuying the treadmill, I tried placing a different type of treadmill, there aren't any other treadmills on the lot and I'm going crazy trying to figure out why it won't register me putting in a treadmill. I don't have any custom treadmills so I don't think it's a conflict with cc. Is there a reason or fix for this? Should I just cancel the job or take my chances and say that it's done?

Edit: he wanted two treadmills