Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 4:56 PM
Default Skinton
Hello everyone, this is my first time I write.
I don't speak English very well, I'm Italian.
I would need help, I'm not very practical with downloaded items.

Where can I find skins (not a dress) for Sims? Skins that are realistic, for the Sims 2, where you see the breasts and the private parts. i have searched and searched but they are not very realistic.

Thanks you
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 5:04 PM
Most skins with non-barbie parts in the nether regions can be found on adult sites, as it's usually not allowed to post them on PG13 sites, MTS included (it's usually not allowed to link to the sites because of the 18+ content). You can find skins with nipples on female sims, though.

All the skins available on MTS are here.

GoS also has some nice skins. There are more in the "monthly themes" and "events", but they're all over the place. You can find thumbnails in the first post of most of the topics, though: http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde....php?board=57.0. I think most of the skins tend to have nipples for female sims, but for non-barbie parts in the nether regions you'll need to find the adult sites.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 6:07 PM
Thank you very much. What would be the sites for adults?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 6:34 PM
Moved thread as this is a WCIF not a Help problem.

That's the problem @letiziaa - we can't link you directly to those kind of sites from this one. You will have to Google for it but right now my brain is not working properly and I can't think of the right terms to get that sort of skin to turn up. You probably want a skin that is anatomically correct (that's the term!) for both men and women and for all ages teen and up. Watch out, though skintones are used on all sims, not all anatomically correct skintones have the correct textures for all ages and genders other than adult female. Also try checking for correct fat and fit states as well - in other words, make sure all the possible sim states have been done.

So try Googling 'sims 2 anatomically correct skintones'. Also, try some other sites with big download areas - as Simmer22 said, Garden of Shadows is a good option or I know there are some anatomically correct skins on Sims Cave.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc