Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2016 at 1:08 PM
Default Walking Stick/Cane
Hello fellow simmers, I'm trying to find an elegant walking stick for my gentleman sim. And all I found is this pic:

Could you please tell me where can I find it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 1:12 AM
HELLOOOO? ANYBODY THERE? I ASKED A QUESTION AND ALL I GOT IS ONE DISAGREE? THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? All I asked for is one, god damn, freaking piece of cc, which I can't find, and I'm Ignored, just like that. C'mon guys, help me out there, I desperatedly NEED that cane, yet I can't find it. I searched whole Google, and nothing came out. Please, I'm at the end of my wits here, Help me find this cane!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:31 AM
I realise I am 2 years too late, but for anyone who may come across this thread in a google search, I found a cane mod Here: http://historicalsimslife.blogspot....nes-sticks.html
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 2:18 AM
Glad someone found the cane but the ops second post is the single most funny thing in the world
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RFelinefine
Glad someone found the cane but the ops second post is the single most funny thing in the world

Probably still wondering why nobody helped find a walking stick for them ... LOL Pretty much criticised the whole sim community with their second post Heheheh