Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 12:07 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Piece Of Cc?
Hello. So I started a new household recently and they just had their first child, a baby girl. However, one of my pieces of CC, you can see from these images is showing up on it where it shouldn't. I recently installed some pieces of CC, probably a month ago, though I haven't got much time around to playing the game. I know how to fix this, however, I cannot seem to identify the name of this CC hair. I have an idea it is a SkySims hair which I checked the ones I downloaded within the last month and only one of them had this issue, but it was a different hair and I know SkySims makes this common mistake a lot of the time. Does anyone know the name of this hair that is shown in these images? If yes, reply as I need to know so I can fix the issue.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...VVZZkVDUUN5cWNn
Screenshots

Sims is a game I have cherished ever since I was young. Enjoy it, it's just a game!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
If you click the hair button on the left, it should automatically default select that hair. If not, select a different hair and then click "undo" and it will default back to that hair. Then you can hover over the hair selection to get the name.

So I've figured out the issue. It was a SkySims hair, after all, being hair Skysims-226 Adult no accessory causing the issue. However, the hovering method didn't work for me for some reason to get the name of it. But thanks anyway

Sims is a game I have cherished ever since I was young. Enjoy it, it's just a game!