Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 8:04 PM
Brittpinkiesims?
Hello, I'm looking for Brittpinkiesims sets. I reinstalled Sims 4 recently and I used to have her medical clutter set, hospital set, and zoo set and I cannot find them anywhere as her WIX site is down. :[ If anyone could help that would be amazing, thank you. <3
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by girlygirl2775
Hello, I'm looking for Brittpinkiesims sets. I reinstalled Sims 4 recently and I used to have her medical clutter set, hospital set, and zoo set and I cannot find them anywhere as her WIX site is down. :[ If anyone could help that would be amazing, thank you. <3

Try here:
http://brittpinkiesims.tumblr.com/Downloads
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 9:04 PM
Most of the links unfortunately lead to a dead wix site:
http://brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/...ads/tag/Clutter
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 9:23 PM
Ah, you are right.
I tried to find it elsewhere but couldn't, I'm sorry.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 9:48 PM
It's okay. I found most of the content through another site. That's why I hate re-doing my mods folder. Everytime I come back there's more and more content pulled down. Thank you for your help anyways! (:
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 9:19 PM
It's okay. I found most of the content through another site. That's why I hate re-doing my mods folder. Everytime I come back there's more and more content pulled down. Thank you for your help anyways! (:

Someone just posted a link of a simfileshare folder with the stuff you're looking for
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Someone just posted a link of a simfileshare folder with the stuff you're looking for

Thank you for linking this here! Since posting that, I realized it was a subfolder of this big retired CC archive, which will hopefully help out some of us who are frustrated with beloved older CC becoming unavailable. I don't know who uploaded all this, but thank you, whoever you are!
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 3:13 AM
If anyone wants Brittpinkiesims's updated mods you can get them here http://simfileshare.net/folder/21699/
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 2:27 AM
Can somone post her DIY record store? i cant find it anywhere?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:11 PM
When I learned yesterday that she had closed her Wix last month, I was saddened (I have her Gaming Set). I went looking for the direct CC links and found this topic, thanks so much!

EDIT: I can't seem to find the Gaming Set there, though. I have the merged version of it if anyone wants it, however.

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
When I learned yesterday that she had closed her Wix last month, I was saddened (I have her Gaming Set). I went looking for the direct CC links and found this topic, thanks so much!

EDIT: I can't seem to find the Gaming Set there, though. I have the merged version of it if anyone wants it, however.

Could you send it my way?
Forum Resident
#12 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Addy3096
Could you send it my way?

Very sorry for the late response, but what would be the best way to do this? Attachement? Or upload it somewhere?

Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 4:47 AM

I posted these folders in this blogpost https://simamaniac.wixsite.com/sima...To-Rabbit-Holes
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 8:36 PM
Hi guys! I'm also looking for content from brittpinkiesims. I downloaded the prom mod, which someone's been updating on tumblr, but there's no link for the prom venue. Can someone please share the tray files for that? I'll be perpetually grateful!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 9:12 PM
Brittany's prom venue should be under her gallery id per her tumblr :
Lot used in preview pics is mine, and can be downloaded at the link above, or found in the gallery under brittpinkie. The venue is simply called “Prom”
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
Brittany's prom venue should be under her gallery id per her tumblr :
Lot used in preview pics is mine, and can be downloaded at the link above, or found in the gallery under brittpinkie. The venue is simply called “Prom”

Unfortunately I don't have access to the galery. The tray files used to be up on her website, but that's down. So if anyone could share the tray files for download, please, it would mean a lot
Forum Resident
#17 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 2:51 AM Last edited by chicvibe : 15th Jul 2018 at 2:59 AM. Reason: add more words
Quote: Originally posted by GaniVieira
Unfortunately I don't have access to the galery. The tray files used to be up on her website, but that's down. So if anyone could share the tray files for download, please, it would mean a lot

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vpa9osif...TwVtbYDrJa?dl=0

here is the link to my dropbox of the prom building that goes with her prom mod If you want anything else, just pm me

FYI - that download folder that wambam posted links for may have old game mods (i.e., prom, funeral, etc. that Rex has probably updated - make sure you check his website https://konansock.tumblr.com/post/1...anys-mods-fixed)

I have been going through the archive folder listed above, and be aware that you may need original meshes for (especially hairs!!) the cc to work. If you need help finding the meshes (especially Paraply), let me know. Her main website with the downloads is one I get a warning with. I have some of the meshes and her downloads.

Secondly, and this is important, a lot of these mods are not new (well, they are "abandoned") so, you MUST MUST MUST run these through Sims4studio to "batch fix". This includes, but is not limited to: counters, bookcases, candles, mirrors, couches, beds, hair, lighting..... To use S4S is really simple - you have to register to download - but the batch fixes will allow you to play with most content.

If you need any help with that, please PM me and I will be happy to help.

I have updated my shared sims 4 folder - just click on my signature.
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 4:05 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vpa9osif...TwVtbYDrJa?dl=0

here is the link to my dropbox of the prom building that goes with her prom mod If you want anything else, just pm me

FYI - that download folder that wambam posted links for may have old game mods (i.e., prom, funeral, etc. that Rex has probably updated - make sure you check his website https://konansock.tumblr.com/post/1...anys-mods-fixed)

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've just made my day right now, you have no idea! THANK YOOOOOOUUU!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#19 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 17th Jul 2018 at 8:12 PM.
I got an account on Sims File Share now (thanks, amosplays!), so here's the Gaming Set (Merged)!

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/611228/

I'm uploading it as-is, so I recommended running at least the Cats & Dogs batch fixes in Sims4Studio on them to be safe.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Sims4Studio...DERP!

EDIT #2: If anybody has problems with this set, let me know.

Forum Resident
#20 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 2:58 AM
FYI: if you use MCCC there have been some LE's thrown with some of Brittany's stuff. It has actually stopped my game, so I would recommend you use with caution - even after doing batch fixes. I'm kinda tired of testing right now, but when I get more specifics, I will post.

The event mods themselves are fine, and the fashion career is fine as well. (GET updated ones at Rex's website)
Forum Resident
#21 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:59 PM
FYI: if you use MCCC there have been some LE's thrown with some of Brittany's stuff. It has actually stopped my game, so I would recommend you use with caution - even after doing batch fixes. I'm kinda tired of testing right now, but when I get more specifics, I will post.

The event mods themselves are fine, and the fashion career is fine as well. (GET updated ones at Rex's website)

I think the Gaming Set is okay post-Batch Fix, unless some Seasons fixes need to be applied as well? (I forgot about that, BTW!)

Forum Resident
#22 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
I think the Gaming Set is okay post-Batch Fix, unless some Seasons fixes need to be applied as well? (I forgot about that, BTW!)

The LE's seem to be regarding the "backdrop" type objects - of which there are some labelled backdrop and some that are not. I removed them, but the sets I know which are fine, for the most part are everything but transport, and zoo (I don't use them, so Idk, but they should be fine)

The backdrop objects were part of Showtime, I believe... If you have them (even if you aren't using them) they LE spam which means your LE file will bloat and you have to stop and exit.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 10:21 PM
The LE's seem to be regarding the "backdrop" type objects - of which there are some labelled backdrop and some that are not. I removed them, but the sets I know which are fine, for the most part are everything but transport, and zoo (I don't use them, so Idk, but they should be fine)

The backdrop objects were part of Showtime, I believe... If you have them (even if you aren't using them) they LE spam which means your LE file will bloat and you have to stop and exit.

Okay, thanks.

Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 1:09 AM
Does anyone have her comic book store set? Would be hugely appreciated if you shared it!!! <3
Forum Resident
#25 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 5:22 PM
If you look in my signature link, the dropbox link has Britt's folders. You will find the comic book set merged (I believe that is the only version, unless you can un-merge with s4pe, because you cannot unmerge with S4studio) and the tray files.
Page 1 of 2