Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smaller Microscope Alternative

by Esmeralda Posted 15th Apr 2015 at 9:35 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2015 at 10:00 PM by Esmeralda

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 10:47 AM
HI, THIS IS OUTSTANDING... THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 12:28 AM
This is great! I use it all the time. Much more convenient than the base game version.
I would love a recolour in wood too, like an antique desk.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madfishmonger
This is great! I use it all the time. Much more convenient than the base game version.
I would love a recolour in wood too, like an antique desk.

Glad you like it, thanks! I don't take requests, but you can make your own recolours very easily with Sims 4 Studio: http://sims4studio.com/ . If you don't have a graphics editor (eg, Photoshop), you can get a free one such as GIMP (https://www.gimp.org/ ) or Paint.net (http://www.getpaint.net/index.html )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 8:48 PM
Yay! Thank you... Smaller is better...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 11:31 PM
i like how small it is. i can place in a lab in my sims home. thank yu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 7:58 PM
That gigantic thing I never had room for was almost a deal-breaker. Glad I found this before I uninstalled Sims 4 in frustration!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 6th May 2016 at 2:53 PM
I really like this, I had the same idea but have no knowledge of the animation side of things. Thank you this is brilliant
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#58 Old 7th May 2016 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freeasabird
I really like this, I had the same idea but have no knowledge of the animation side of things. Thank you this is brilliant

I don't have much knowledge of the animation side of things either, hence why I had to use the default animations, which look less than ideal (especially when they get on and off the chair) - but I reasoned that it was still miles better then being stuck with that huge monstrosity!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 23rd May 2016 at 1:49 AM
Thanks, I been wanting a NORMAL size one! I think its so stupid that Maxis made it this huge things, just like making the Telescope huge too! I liked both better small or normal size! Normal people wouldn't have some huge thing in their houses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 4:27 PM
THANK you for that. The original "microscope" is like a science fair attraction.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 8:12 PM
Thank you so much! I was pretty sure that first microscope was actually a death ray or something, jeez.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 2:40 AM
Thank you for this alternative to the Maxis monstruosity
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 12:23 AM
Thank you! omg there is no freaking reason for a microscope to be as large as a carnival ride.... I'm going to enable free build when my scientist sim goes to work and replace those stupid huge ones! You are officially my hero of the day lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:07 AM
I adore you...I mean this. Or both. I'm currently playing a science oriented sim and was going crazy with the huge microscope consuming space.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 11:40 AM
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANY UPDATE ON THIS MOD - TKS SO MUCH
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#66 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silvertora
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANY UPDATE ON THIS MOD - TKS SO MUCH

What kind of update do you mean? Since I retired from being a creator about 7 months ago, I don't plan to update any of my creations - unless something in one of EA's patches breaks their functionality. That shouldn't happen with any of my items, as they are all made 100% to EA standard, but if it has happened with this one, let me know specifically what the exact problem is, thanks.
Instructor
#67 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 1:54 AM
I'm so happy I stumbled across this! Does this increase Logic like the Ginormously huge one that maxis gave us?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#68 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
I'm so happy I stumbled across this! Does this increase Logic like the Ginormously huge one that maxis gave us?

Yes, this is a direct clone of the default microscope and has all the same functionality the default one has.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#69 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 2:19 PM
this is BRILLIANT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 4:07 AM
You have truly saved my logical sims lives, thank youuuu
Instructor
THANKS POST
#71 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 9:52 AM
Great! Space is most important Thing of the game, isn't it? Thanxxxxx!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 4:58 PM
Finally found this mod,Thank you very much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 11:19 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 11:30 PM
Couldnt you have just made sims sit while looking down as the animation?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#75 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aturchomicz
Couldnt you have just made sims sit while looking down as the animation?

Nope. Custom animations were not yet do-able way back when I made this three and a half years ago when TS4 had only been out a few months.

My Fallout 4 creations: Nexus
More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Page 3 of 4