Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2023 at 10:31 PM
Default I've experiments to run, there is research to be done...
So I was inspired by a recent Youtube Video to be the absolute most evil person I can be in the Sims 3 and start kidnapping townies for "Experiments" on my home lot. I have an Idea for a Mad Scientist Sim and the lot she'll live on already, but I am unsure of what sort of "experiments" to run on the hapless prisoners in her dungeon. Any suggestions for creative ways to torment these sims?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2023 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stormcat3
Any suggestions for creative ways to torment these sims?

No takers on this one yet? Tsk tsk!

-Force them to be moderators of an online forum.

-The only objects on which they are allowed to sleep are the garbage-based mattresses (this is an EA object in BuyDebug) and they only get cheap washbasins and tubs, no showers.

-Make them play TS3 all day long on low-end 2GB Celerons with integrated graphics and only broken mods.

-The only channel that will play on the wall speaker stereo, forced on 24/7, is the Kids Channel. (this might be more torture for the player than the sims, though)

-They should be provided with all the nectar they can drink, but it's all of Horrifying quality.
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2023 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor

-Make them play TS3 all day long on low-end 2GB Celerons with integrated graphics and only broken mods.

-The only channel that will play on the wall speaker stereo, forced on 24/7, is the Kids Channel. (this might be more torture for the player than the sims, though)

-They should be provided with all the nectar they can drink, but it's all of Horrifying quality.

You're so kind and yet so mean at the same time. How do you do that?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2023 at 3:01 AM
Put THIS song into the Custom Music folder and make them listen to it all the time

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2023 at 3:53 AM
-Have one sim use the gem cutting machine all day long

-Give one a sim a megaphone
Inventor
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2023 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stormcat3
Any suggestions for creative ways to torment these sims?

You need University for the mind bender machine, and place it in your dungeon. Invite 2 or 3 Sims over. Use the machine to give them conflicting traits, leave the room and use Nraas (I think MC) to lock the door (can only be opened by your Sim and leave them. Have refrigerator, a toilet and shower for them. Privacy is optional. Have beds, but with TV or stereo in the same room.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Aug 2023 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Put THIS song into the Custom Music folder and make them listen to it all the time

I want to torment the Sims, not myself!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Aug 2023 at 10:48 PM
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea