Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 4:47 AM
Default Plastic Surgery Mod
Hey! Hopefully someone can create this or help. The idea I have seems simple but I cant find any tutorials on how to add interactions to a sims cell phone. I would like to create a mod that adds a "Get Facial Plastic Surgery" interaction to the cellphone that would cost $5000. When you click the interaction your sim would leave the lot and CAS would open where you can make the changes to them. The sim will come back and the changes would be made.

I eventually would want to have the sim come back wearing bandages but that is more advanced and could be added later. There is no other mod like this right now and I think it would be awesome to have. There is only a mod for liposuction and muscle implants but nothing for the face.

If someone can make this or tell me how to do this myself that would be great

Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen445
Hey! Hopefully someone can create this or help. The idea I have seems simple but I cant find any tutorials on how to add interactions to a sims cell phone. I would like to create a mod that adds a "Get Facial Plastic Surgery" interaction to the cellphone that would cost $5000. When you click the interaction your sim would leave the lot and CAS would open where you can make the changes to them. The sim will come back and the changes would be made.

I eventually would want to have the sim come back wearing bandages but that is more advanced and could be added later. There is no other mod like this right now and I think it would be awesome to have. There is only a mod for liposuction and muscle implants but nothing for the face.

If someone can make this or tell me how to do this myself that would be great

Thanks.

a modder named KawaiiStacie put this in her explore mod