Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 10:27 PM
Using the zombie mod and can't disrespect the dead on gravestones
I'm using the zombie mod (link) and the interaction to disrespect the dead doesn't appear when I click on gravestones.
I have a hunch that this may be caused by an incompatibility with another mod I'm using, the sorcerer one (link) since it does give a new interaction for gravestones (pull ghost). Can the creators or someone fix this incompatibility? If this isn't the cause of the problem, does anyone have an idea what might be?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by infernalthing
I'm using the zombie mod (link) and the interaction to disrespect the dead doesn't appear when I click on gravestones.
I have a hunch that this may be caused by an incompatibility with another mod I'm using, the sorcerer one (link) since it does give a new interaction for gravestones (pull ghost). Can the creators or someone fix this incompatibility? If this isn't the cause of the problem, does anyone have an idea what might be?

Hi! I'm a friend of Nix, right now Nix is ​​working on fixing the zombie mod, so don't worry, the mod will have a fix very soon!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 1:45 PM
That's good to know. Thanks for the reply!