Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2023 at 3:40 AM Last edited by lunatails : 16th Jun 2023 at 4:15 AM.
Default Trouble installing lot (Semi-fixed)
I'm working on a lot, I have a separate user account cc free to create homes and other lots on. After it's all finished and ready to go, I like to install and play it on my main account, this has been working for me, however with my latest lot, I'm running into an issue. The first time I tried to install it, I got an error saying it's an empty package, this time I get the error "can't find part of the path to downloads. I downloaded a lot from here to see if I got an error, I did not. Could this be an issue with Simpe, the package itself, or something else? I have Simpe_0_77_69.

Edit: So I found the lot in my lots folder, labeled "0," and renamed it to cx_00000249 which did the trick, any idea what could have caused it to not be labeled correctly?