Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:37 AM Last edited by Dark Knight 0 : 10th Jul 2007 at 6:49 AM. Reason: Misleading Title
Default How do you make custom guitars?
Well since atavera left no one seems to have made some fresh guitars I really like the stuff that's in the downloads and atavera's repository (I have most of 'em) but I decided I wanted to try my hand at it and make my own guitar but there seems to be no tutorials that can help me. Anyone have any ideas?

I have wings 3d, SimPE, and UVmapper.
Advertisement
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:08 PM
Hi there - there is a tutorial (in fact written by atavera) which the site continues to support on a best-can-do basis. Take a look - you can find it here: Creation of Custom Musical Instruments with 'Perform' options

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 5:07 PM
I'm also a bit interested in this, but that link says the thread has been deleted by Atavera, and looking at his profile, there actually seems to be some recent activity by him. Is there a way to get the tutorial back?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 5:20 PM
It's undeleted now.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.